looking for a a4 tdi

b21playa

Reaction score
Hi all

Currently got a 2002 Leon tdi 110 and was thinking of selling up and getting an A4 tdi.

How sort of money do these go for, after a saloon with about 80k and sport if possible

when i was looking for my tdi saloon last august i found that there was quite a lot of choice, both in age, mileage and price. unfortunately i couldn't find a sport at that time but paid £6750 for a 2001/y se 130 with 90k on the clock. in hindsight i wish i had continued searching for a bit longer but i got offered a good price for my old honda so i couldn't turn it down! basically you'll be coming across a4's anywhere from 4 to 14 grand in all sorts of specs and conditions so be prepared to do some serious hunting - and don't forget to check that the air-con and other toys work! :thumbsup:

henry74 said:
when i was looking for my tdi saloon last august i found that there was quite a lot of choice, both in age, mileage and price. unfortunately i couldn't find a sport at that time but paid £6750 for a 2001/y se 130 with 90k on the clock. in hindsight i wish i had continued searching for a bit longer but i got offered a good price for my old honda so i couldn't turn it down! basically you'll be coming across a4's anywhere from 4 to 14 grand in all sorts of specs and conditions so be prepared to do some serious hunting - and don't forget to check that the air-con and other toys work! :thumbsup:

Cheers mate

I got about £5500 to spend and have access to a trade account at a major auction house, so will be looking there as well. On the other hand if I can get a damaged one cheap, I would consider this as well