Chrome Mirrors

ebay is probs your best bet mate but your looking around the £80 mark if i remember correctly

Yeah Ive seen some go for £60 odd but you gotta make sure you are buying decent quality ones, I bloke on my dads street bought some off ebay for £34 for his A3 and when he took it to the Polish for a wash, they used that Traffic film spray all over like they usually do, 3 days later his mirror covers now look more like Matt with a hint of lime.lol...shouldnt laugh but you get what you pay for eh!!!

thats what concerns me I want some decent quality ones.

Got mine off ebay. Bout £100 if I can remember? Good quality, not had any problems with fading. Easy to install aswell. Just go on A4mods.com for installation help.

Apparently a few people from the States have managed to make some matte effect mirrors themselves which are an excellent match to the OEM ones. What they do is get a normal set of mirrors, sand it down with some sort of gritty effect sandpaper, add primer and then spray with Satin Silver paint. I'm going to be giving this a try soon. J7USS already has done something similar.