A4 B6... 19" BBS LMs...

NILESH

Reaction score
Hi guys, got a 2001 1.8T, 150BHP, what are my options after considering the following...?

Not looking to change too much on the car

Turbo upgrade and brake upgrade considered

any suggestions ideas appreciated... also if anyone can shed any light on what sort of £££ Vs BHP hat i'd be looking at...

Cheers

BBS3.jpg

bbs.jpg

Them BBS LM's look absolutely awesome Nilesh, I would seriously consider a brake upgrade to enhance and compliment the wheels. Im not too clued up on remapps its something on my agenda so I shall keep an eye on this thread. Mines the 190 sport and Id be curious to see what realistic gains I can achieve

NILESH said:
Hi guys, got a 2001 1.8T, 150BHP, what are my options after considering the following...?

Not looking to change too much on the car

Turbo upgrade and brake upgrade considered

any suggestions ideas appreciated... also if anyone can shed any light on what sort of £££ Vs BHP hat i'd be looking at...

Cheers

BBS3.jpg

bbs.jpg

Didn't you used to have the a8 monoblocs?

I had a 150bhp 1.8T in my last car (mk4 Golf) and had it chip tuned by Simon @ CCCTech (www.ccctech.co.uk)

Took bhp to around 190bhp for around £330, then I fitted a Forge DV, N75J valve, custom induction kit and Green Cotton panel filter.

Was planning to change the turbo from K03 to K04 Sport but after the mods above I was more than happy with the result. Ran the car for approx 70k miles like that and never felt the need to go for a bigger turbo.

Thanks alot guys, yep i used to have the A8 Monoblocks, but now i think i've found the perfect look with the perfect rims!

Originally i wanted to sell the A4 and was interested in an S4, but thats abit out of my budget, so i'm considering an upgrade, i know this can still be costly, not as much as an S4 upgrade though!

Big brake conversion is definately on the cards, what do you guys think of this? i haven't actually spoken to the experts @ Awesome, but from what i've read it sounds quite good

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/atp.html