fed up a4 owner , advise please

ebbs73

Reaction score
Over the last few months my avant has been a nightmare , air con , limp mod , oil leak , new key , front discs and pads and the phat noise has an atitude ? .

I would like to look at it with the love i first had when it was new to me , so i`m wanting to fit a sutle body kit , for the whole chelsea . liverpool game i have searched the net . I GIVE UP .
anbody have some pointers .

any help would be great .

cheers
chris

ABT?
abtbar5.jpg

Or a lovly set of rims, coilovers and some carbon splitters/spoiler?

Otteinger would definatley be my choice as Ive always said If I had an avant. Still looking into the otteinger Bodykit for a potential Project next year, It'll be a toss up between, S4/S4 cab and the Project..:think:

http://www.a4mods.com/library/bodykits/ There you go, Some more for you to look at!!

ebbs73 said:
Over the last few months my avant has been a nightmare , air con , limp mod , oil leak , new key , front discs and pads and the phat noise has an atitude ? .

I would like to look at it with the love i first had when it was new to me , so i`m wanting to fit a sutle body kit , for the whole chelsea . liverpool game i have searched the net . I GIVE UP .
anbody have some pointers .

any help would be great .

cheers
chris

Oooh - some nice kits there. Particularly loving the Oettinger one :wub: :drool: - saw that front bumper on another Avant and wondered who made it - well done that man! :anbet:

Any pointers for UK stockists? *sound of wallet emptying*

I really liked the oettinger one,but now i look at it the two side holes in the bumper look too big.
I quite like that caractere one.:o.k: