Brabus Rims (Sort of)

Rocko

TT 225
Reaction score
Well technically theyre replicas, but as you can see, they arent too shabby at all. Guy over here in NI seems to be selling them a whopper price, apparently he can have a set delivered to the mainland for £770 all in. Thats tyres too!!

Ill take a run up and have a chat to the fella and see what quality the rims are, and let you know.

Any interest in a few sets? Might be able to chop the price down a bit if we get a few people taking them.

Some PMs from the man himself

They will go out tyres fitted and balanced to them, well strapped up so no damage, comes complete with bolts, logo's and the proper spiggot ring to bring them down to VAG Hub - and its normally a next day service also!! - and stick my name on it - paul!! 02879 301114 and www.autoalloys.com

I believe thats the price for 19" although alloyboy should be able to tell you for certain.

Light Speed said:
Possibly interested - what size and which tyres would be included in the package?

Hi ya price is based on a budget tyre - a 235x35 ZR tyre of some sort - upgrades are available - AVON ZZ3 - ADD £70, VREDESTEIN ADD £80, DUNLOP SP9000 ADD £150 - Wheels available in fully polished OR silver face with a polished lip - 19"x8.5 5x112 ET35:icon_thumright:

Any pic without Merc badge?

Who is the manufacturer and what kind of price with Goodyear GSD 3's on 19" or just wheels only in 18" as I have only recently just got a full set of 18" tyres?

Cheers

a4sline190 said:
Any pic without Merc badge?

Who is the manufacturer and what kind of price with Goodyear GSD 3's on 19" or just wheels only in 18" as I have only recently just got a full set of 18" tyres?

Cheers

Hi ya - at the moment these particular wheels are only available in 19 and 20 inch - they come in a silver faced wheel with a polished lip or completely polished throughout. also the choice of a wider rear - up to 10" for a deeper dish look - any interest??