Votex full kit?

russgt

Reaction score
Looking to buy the full Votex kit soon and just wondered if anyone knows the best/cheapest place to buy?
Also looking for new wheels, however, major dilemmas, RS6?, RSTT?,RS4? Genuine or reps? or maybe none audi?
Any suggestions? :think:

votex kit can be bought from audi accessories...im currently getting the kit for mine and only need the back bumper to complete. I can vouch for the quality/ delievery time of the items and the excellence customer service from Neil.
i also have 19' RS6 wheels but like im sure many people on here wil agree theyve been done to death but my opinion is there still the best looking wheel for the A4.

RS6 are the best looking Audi wheel for the A4 but imo the merc ones are loads better.

Indeed.

Dirty Brabus rims.

z007.jpg

Loving those Brabus wheels...

Got any more pics of the car with them on ??

try vagparts.co.uk i always get my bits from them still allot cheaper than the dealers even with delivery

id ******* love thoose brabus wheels on my audi....unfortunatly i cant steal them off my brabus

stoakseya4 said:
Loving those Brabus wheels...

Got any more pics of the car with them on ??

Your wish is my command. I even went to all the toruble of photoshopping the black car to red!!:)

z001-1.jpg

z004-1.jpg

z005-1.jpg

1016.jpg

1009-2.jpg

1002.jpg

Awesome rims, lazy tart with the red one didnt even bother changing centre caps.:o.k:

Now we all know the B6 is a sexy looking car but them Merc rims top it for me. Them is some dirty looking wheels damn they good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like there will be alot more A4's with merc alloys soon,copycats.:nyah:

What front and rear bumper is that on the red a4, like that a lot, very subtle tweak, those wheels set the black car off very well.

james0808 said:
Looks like there will be alot more A4's with merc alloys soon,copycats.:nyah:

Maybe not given the price :hubbahubba:

Although if I had the cash I would defo go for them, looks like a lot of us have expensive taste!

a4sline190 said:
Maybe not given the price :hubbahubba:

Although if I had the cash I would defo go for them, looks like a lot of us have expensive taste!

Very expensive taste,look fantastic though.Maybe someone does a rep at a decent price???

there are some big patents on thoose wheels.. i wouldnt think reps would be available

2nd ones down would look nice but yeah Im with you rocko. Them alloys are more Jap...maybe scooby style too. I had a set on my scooby like them 4th ones.

Loving the Merc wheels. If I was going bigger it would be a toss up between those and older RS4 alloys.