Audi A4 verse giant tin opener!

WHITEY_1

Reaction score
My brother has got this silver Audi A4 N reg 1.8, he is only 21 thats why he has got lexus style lights on his car lmao! Anyway back to the point, he took my daughter out to the park for me today, while I went to price a job up. Just as he was leaving the park entrance there were a gang of youths standing by the green barrier gate, where you can see in the picture where my black Audi is! They kicked it as he was driving past and it hit the car by the back light, he reversed back thinking that they had thrown something at the car, and doing this he ripped the car open, my reason for this post is to find out if the council would be responsible for this as the barrier gate was not secured whilst open?

What do you lot think?

a5.jpg

a4.jpg

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

Its a good job you highlighted it with the arrow,i was struggling to see what you meant.
a2.jpg

Sorry.:sadlike:

dont think the councl are to blame for that mate i think your bro should of grabbed the culprit or a member of the ghreen gate gang and called the cops's or got the from him,its criminal damage

Yeah the problem was the 3 youths were asian type my brother couldnt tell the difference if you lined all 3 of them up!Which 1 of them did it Not being racist or anything!
He said as soon as they did it they were off like greyhounds down to the back of the park through the woods! I told him he should have used the car as a 4x4 and chased them then run them over.The thing is I think if he goes through the insurance they will call it a right off! He is ringing around for some quotes to get it done but he hasnt told me how much yet!

Funky_Junky said:
Bit of polish, it'll come right out.....
I was thinking of say that to him BUT i think he would [try] to have stuck the head on me he was WELL ******!!

That is some serious damage there. I don't think there's much the council will do I'm afraid.

Are there a lot of Asians in South Wales?

golf said:
That is some serious damage there. I don't think there's much the council will do I'm afraid.

Are there a lot of Asians in South Wales?

Not really mate I live in the valleys where there is alot of builders I myself am a carpenter, they just come up from newport [[docks]] looking for work all the time.

ouch, little feckers, let me tell you guys a little story, i work in a school, one morning about 2 months ago one of the windy days in feb, i was driving into the school car park, when the gate swang shut, hitting the car putting a deep vertical grooves onto the bumper and cracking the headlight... i let the site services guy know and the guy who deals with all the insurance clams in the school, he contacted the council and they paid out as the gate was not properly secured, and could have hit anything or anyone!

they paid out £695 woooraaaa.which covered a new sport bumper front end full spray and all the bits colour coded and the same time.

you should let your insurance know, take pics of the gate as it is and contact the council. they should be held liable as the gate in a strong gale could swing on its own, or phone the ombudsman,

If your brother has legal protection in with his insurance its worth having a word with them, they may go after the council as its ridiculous what you can claim for now so could be worth a go if you aren't paying any legal costs.

I do think I'd be a bit descrete though and kick a ball about with a few mates in the park keeping an eye on the gate. I'm sure they'll do it again at some point and then.....

I think you will find if you talk to someone in the know you might be able to point the finger....... which could mean a settlement

By rights the council should have secured the gate, try telling the council it swung closed by itself!

And if it were me I would have been out of my car and climbing aboard one of those little ******** like a flash as i'm sure most of you would be!

Yes Exactly what I was going to say... Tell your insurance to get onto the council and say because it wasnt secured it swung out and caught your rear quarter. There is No way they can prove that it was the Mutha F'kas that kicked the Gate. Tell him to keep on at them, Threaten them with further action if someone dont cough up as its not your fault it suddenly swung open and damaged your Ride...Why should it be you that coughs up tell them!!

Seriously, they'll pay out in the end. Just gotta keep on the case.
They'll try it on of course saying you have no proof that it just swung open and all that ******** because they simply dont wanna pay but your the one thats making the complaint and going for the claim so its them that has to prove you wrong really.

Personlly I think it would be written off through insurance so a dodgy back street garage is the answer. AND tell him to get rid of them Lights Whitey 21yrs old or not:no::) He cant do that to an audi's ****.

WHITEY_1 said:
Yeah the problem was the 3 youths were asian type my brother couldnt tell the difference if you lined all 3 of them up!Which 1 of them did it Not being racist or anything!

Asian type, could not tell the difference, not being a racist - what a load of crap!

Agree they are scum but what's their race got to do with it, it's not relevant they need beat up for what they did not for what race they are.

J7USS said:
Yes Exactly what I was going to say... Tell your insurance to get onto the council and say because it wasnt secured it swung out and caught your rear quarter. There is No way they can prove that it was the Mutha F'kas that kicked the Gate.

Apart from this thread of course! :p

As your brother thought they had thrown something at his car, it sounds like he didn't actually see them kick or push the gate, so he doesn't need to blame them. He can tell the insurance that the gate hit his car, and mention that there were youths near the gate, but he didn't actually see them do anything to the gate. The gate should be secured and it's the councils responsibility, but getting an insurance company to fight your corner isn't always easy. It's easier for them to pay the claim (and then hike your premiums) than to get into a drawn out battle with the third party.

a4sline190 said:
Asian type, could not tell the difference, not being a racist - what a load of crap!

Agree they are scum but what's their race got to do with it, it's not relevant they need beat up for what they did not for what race they are.

Where I come from the schools , the doctors, the village, everything there is no ethnic people! If I seen 3 asian type youths at a quick glance and then the coppers asked me to a line out with 10 asian youths I could not tell the difference. It is like putting 10 trout in a pond and telling me which 1 did I catch a day ago! As for beating them up I would have pulled their limbs off not just beat them up, my daughter was in that car, so stop trying to call me racist and picking an argument with me sunshine you dont know me from ****!

J7USS said:
Yes Exactly what I was going to say... Tell your insurance to

Personlly I think it would be written off through insurance so a dodgy back street garage is the answer. AND tell him to get rid of them Lights Whitey 21yrs old or not:no::) He cant do that to an audi's ****.

Yes i know mate ive told him and told him

He got quotes 1 to replace the back quarter was £900 with spray, to have it pulled out and filled was £300 with spray.
I think he is going to go with the £300 option and then sell it to his mate. As for the gate he is getting his local mp involved to see if he can use him against the council.

WHITEY_1 said:
It is like putting 10 trout in a pond and telling me which 1 did I catch a day ago!

Are you having a laugh,you cant tell which one is guilty.

Rainbow-Trout2.jpg

WHITEY_1 said:
Where I come from the schools , the doctors, the village, everything there is no ethnic people! If I seen 3 asian type youths at a quick glance and then the coppers asked me to a line out with 10 asian youths I could not tell the difference. It is like putting 10 trout in a pond and telling me which 1 did I catch a day ago! As for beating them up I would have pulled their limbs off not just beat them up, my daughter was in that car, so stop trying to call me racist and picking an argument with me sunshine you dont know me from ****!

Not picking an argument with you, but what was the relevance of mentioning that the were 'asian types'?

Are you telling me that if the three youths were white you would be able to tell the difference if you had not seen them before?

So because you do not have exposure to 'ethnic people' it makes it difficult for you to tell the difference between them? Why did you not just say three youths you have not explained why them being asian was mentioned, as I said previously they need beat up but it was you that brought race into it, not me.

What !!! a4sline190 are you on about. I personally agree with Whitey_1, you gonna call me raciest as well ? He mentioned they were asian because they were..... simple.

I personally can't tell the difference from a quick glance.... but can with other races.

Ethnic people say the same about white people. If someone referred to me as white it would be because I actually am white.

Good job it wasn't a gang of asian women or you would be sexist and racist.:asskicking:

How would you tell if it were male or female, some of them wear this?
nyt_burka_large.jpg

although i'd like to see under here...
Burka.jpg

auroan said:
What !!! a4sline190 are you on about. I personally agree with Whitey_1, you gonna call me raciest as well ? He mentioned they were asian because they were..... simple.

I personally can't tell the difference from a quick glance.... but can with other races.

There is obviously a problem here with people not being able to tell the difference between asian people - so what you are saying is that they all look the same because the colour of their skin - a typical very narrow minded view!

Yes I am sure some of them would refer to white people as all looking the same too, if they did my stance would be the same - racist views on both sides are unacceptable.

How is referring to someone that is asian as asian racist for ***** sake, its people like you who stir up something that isn't actually there.
He intimated that he didn't see them properly.

No he said they were asian and he could not tell the difference between them, at no point did he say he did not see them properly, get the facts right.

a4sline190 said:
No he said they were asian and he could not tell the difference between them, at no point did he say he did not see them properly, get the facts right.

He wasnt even there it was his brother who couldn't say which one did it,not the difference between them.
WHITEY_1 said:
Yeah the problem was the 3 youths were asian type my brother couldnt tell the difference if you lined all 3 of them up!Which 1 of them did it

I would look at it this way how would you describe them individually.I bet all had the same colour hair,eyes,skin colour and probably very similar clothes.The only difference would be height and build.

A4Quattro said:
How is referring to someone that is asian as asian racist for ***** sake, its people like you who stir up something that isn't actually there.
He intimated that he didn't see them properly.
Thank you chris and auroan

a4sline190 said:

Just for the record you need to get the facts right it was my brother the incident happened to not me!

a4sline190 said:

Neither did I, I stated that he intimated it. Look it up.