Audi A4 verse giant tin opener!

Even meaner.
meanfish.jpg

thats it give it a rest, i'm asian and we all look the same.... end of.... just the same as whites, blacks, etc..... OK, :icon_thumright:

haha, very funny..... seen her in the flesh.....trust me you would wish!:hubbahubba:

terrysingh said:
haha, very funny..... seen her in the flesh.....trust me you would wish!:hubbahubba:

And I have seen her sisters flesh ....... I would wish tooo !!!!!

view.php

But seriously.... GET HIM TO BLAME THE COUNCIL

The mice have been playing whilst the cats been away well im back now.... leave you guys alone for a few days and all hell brakes loose.

Sad to hear about the car as it could have happened to anyone of us and I would definately pursue the local authority (environmental services) for compensation as the gate should have either been supervised or secured open. Re the youths doesnt matter if they were asian or little green men from mars they were youths and this type of action is to expected from the little shites, but even though I agree there to be no racism in any of the comments I still feel that mentioning the youths to be asian was wrong because all of a sudden everyone starts thinking thats all asian youths do... were already under the microscope due to recent global affairs and paying a hefty price for the actions of a foolish few.

By the way has anyone got Shilpa's telephone number?