Who's falling for this one?

If you read the entire listing, he's just copied and pasted a review from a motoring publication and their opinion is the saloon is much better than the convertible.

He should have read it before listing it!

I work in Rochdale and take it from me it is the car crime capital!!!!!!!!!!! Believe me i know...........................

hi

I thought i would buy one of these (i wish) instead of renting one for the day and what do i find by no supprise.... this car for sale on the audi website at Vindis Audi (Huntingdon)!! this idiot has just taken the picture straight from the www.audi.co.uk user car section!!!

Its just amazes me that people fall for it, Unless his bidders are shill (or whatever you call it) bidders.

Im going to email him for a laugh and make out im over interested.

Wondering how they manage to build up the fake feedback...

Maybe we should just bid it really high then refuse to pay...

nivagh said:
Wondering how they manage to build up the fake feedback...

They could advertise some stuff and then their mates win the auctions.Positive feedback.

Yeah but they would still have to pay the final valuation fee, and on £450 wheels, that's a few notes. Not as if it's a high enough value scam to make that worthwhile. Maybe they do run auctions, get the feedback and then cancel the transaction or something.

Or maybe its his own ebay Id but seriously thinks he's just going to get away with ripping the winner off!!

Im awaiting some answers to my questions from him...:eyebrows:

There all bits/ and parts of cars???????? Maybe there are real feed back. By concidence Rochdale has some of the best car ringers and breakers around. The auction has ended now look at the price and what else they have on OFFER!!! 6 series and rangerovers!!!!!!!

Sounds like a hijacked account to me??

I know scammers are bad people but you gotta take you hat off to him/her, if they can make a minimum of 2.5k from people dumb enough to fall for the scam then why not?

survival of the fittest an all that?? just like the real husstle it's all kinda clever in a way!

the thing thats silly in this country fraud like that won't even have a harsh punishment.:asskicking: