dont c many this colour

Ive only ever seen 2 of these....well 3 now, Very nice and Unique!!

Looks sweet.

No you don't SEE many white A4's.

Why is it badged as an S4?

Arctic White, I think the colour is, and yes, you don't see too many as white is not deemed a fashionable hue.

Like the look of the car overall, except the rear spoiler is a bit rubbish and the bumper fitment seems a bit dodgy. Also the S4 badges are a definite no no. Apart from that very nice car, whoevers it is.

Yeah I agree, Dont like the kit either, Looks cheap IMO but hey who am I to say!! A Sline kit would suit that colour.

I reckon the spoiler doesnt look too bad from what we can see.
Ive only ever seen 2 previous, 1 in Liverpool think it was and 1 in Zante Greece.

i love white cars they look great when washed and polished its just the problem of keeping them looking clean

I'd say about 70% of cars in South Africa are white. White cars stand up to the harsh sun better than other colours, they also don't show the dirt as much as other colours.

Was out in Dubai in October - WHITE is the colour to own from SL55AMGs to Bentleys and we saw an E46 M3 which looked awsome in too.
There is an RS4 over on audizine.net which is owned by Walt Disney's Nephew which is in white. I also have a picture of a white B6 cabriolet.

But white for the UK is not a good idea. Saying that the new Fiesta STs and Focus STs looked great in white.

there is a white a4 saloon with kit and rs4 wheels just like that in auto parc- im sure its that!!! - mybees not!! i didnt have a good look i was just driving past.

I actually really like it in white, but it has to be the right car. It looks fine with the kit and wheels, but can't imagine it looking anywhere near as good on a B6 with the old black sills !

Also how does a white car not show the dirt as much ?! Thought it would be the worse colour to have for that. Would be out there twice a week washing during the winter !!

I like the colour and the kit even if its poorly put together! I'd also say Black is the worst colour to keep clean we have 3 white vans at work and they never get washed but always look clean but when eventually washed you thought :wtf:

I think white looks just as bad as black lovely when clean but doesn't last 5 minutes... nice car though.

colemanlee76 said:
I'd also say Black is the worst colour to keep clean

Yep i'd go with that.Followed closely by Indigo Blue.
I also like that A4 in white,maybe not a standard one though.

It is indeed from Northern Ireland and was one I looked at. Unfortunately it was sold after about 24 hours.

Deposit has been taken matey, btu hes under strict instructions that if it falls through to contact me immediately!!