Selling with 19's

james0808

Reaction score
Im going to be taking a few bits off my car before i sell it but not sure about the wheels.Will it be better to advertise it with the 19's and add a few quid on or put the 16's back on and advertise it at the normal price?

Me personally, I would advertise it how it is with the wheels and if they don't want them or want to haggle down put the 16s on it mate. Worked for me on my last MK4 Golf GTI with 18's. They wanted to knock off £350 so I put the 16's back on and sold the 18's on ebay.

I think it will attract more buyers in it's current form for sure.

Someone that likes the car will pay the money and from their point of view I doubt they want a car with your kit etc with 16's so they will pay your price including the current rims.

shame your selling it, it's one nice car mate.

Cheers GFORCE.Thats what i will do.I'm really going to miss the car when its gone,hopefully the S3 i get will be as good as the A4 has been.

defo selll the car as it is, great ideal about using the 16's as a haggeling tool.

looking at your car i doubt you will have a provlem selling!!!

I have been in a Revo'd S3 and blimey...........that thing flew!!!!!

Good luck with the sale, I am sure a serious buyer will pay the money you want rather than jack *** boyracer time wasters who simply come along to dream.
James

Hopefully not.Im taking off the milltek,front brakes,RS4 RARB,intercooler and the seats are coming out.Not sure about the Koni suspension,think it will look crap with the se stuff back on with 19's.If anyone wants any of them send me a pm and we can talk money,wont be off the car for about 2 weeks.

I would sell it with the standard 16's with the option to buy the 19's. just a shame your getting rid of a beautiful car - hope your next one brings you just as much pleasure - good luck

My mate said advertise it with the 19's in the photos but say it will be for sale with 16's.
I have loved owning it but not really driven it far so dont really need a diesel,if i dont find a nice S3 i might even look for a B6 1.8t.

It's a shame to see anyone selling their A4 but if, and when, you get your S3 don't expect too much from it. I test drove a few and I think I was a little disappointed because my expectations were too high. When you go, just think of it as a quick A3 with a nice interior.

I've heard the remapped versions are a completley different kettle of fish though...

golf said:
It's a shame to see anyone selling their A4 but if, and when, you get your S3 don't expect too much from it. I test drove a few and I think I was a little disappointed because my expectations were too high. When you go, just think of it as a quick A3 with a nice interior.

I've heard the remapped versions are a completley different kettle of fish though...

I have drove a few over the last few weeks and your right.Last week i drove a remapped one though and it was totally different,thats what made my mind up to get one.