500 Posts on this Forum

wigginer

Reaction score
eh! Just wanted to be the one to make the 500th post on this forum ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
that wigginer said:
and it's been really taking off in the last couple of months. Has any one else noticed?

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Jon said:
Yeah, it's getting busier in here by the week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Congrats on making the 500th post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Jon.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was nothing really ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But 500 will become 1000 etc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jon.

Coincidentally I notice that I've made over 500 postings here now - which means I have just reached addict status.

This is slightly worrying as I admit to only a passing interest in cars (normally passing on the outside too).

So what has kept me interested? Perhaps is it the tantalising prospect of further JPR wind-ups /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif, I do not know? Maybe it is the chance to converse in the same thread with great wordsmiths like PreacherCain, etc, or enjoy lighthearted banter with the likes of Audi Girl and Gambba, etc. Whatever it is, it just goes to show that this forum can and does have a wider generalist appeal which should be encouraged, I think. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

[ QUOTE ]
D S said:
I posted this site on Audiworld.com a while back and have noticed some of those guys coming over.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've made a few posts on Audiworld.com as well. I think the new Audi A4 Sport (UltraSport stateside) has generated a lot of interest in the A4 in general ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif