Some pics of my new Avant!

Light Speed

Reaction score
Well eventually found some time to give the car some TLC over the weekend and get some pics. Had it for just over 3 weeks now and very pleased with the car - only mods so far are my Parrot 3200 Colour Bluetooth kit. I've got a few plans for it - next up is getting my plate on the car, tinted glass for the sides and rear windows plus a few other choice mods to be revealed nearer the time :icon_thumright:

Hope you like!

Cheers :icon_thumright:

Very sexy and my gosh that looks Mint.:icon_thumright:

I have to say I really like the A4 in red..!! Car looks mint, very nice.

You don't see many with black roof rails and no window strips, looks good.

Enjoy!

BUB :beerchug:

Looking good matey - welcome to the 190 club!!!!

Car looks great in red - unusual to see the black roof rails (I thought they all came with aluminium rails?). Look forward to seeing the new mods!!

I have since decided to keep my Avant S-Line 190. It will be getting another wee makeover around July/August time including another new set of 19" alloys and maybe a retrim!!

Look forward to catching up with you - give me a shout if you need any advice about the mods etc.

Scott

Cheers - glad to hear you're keeping the Avant Scott! Looking forward to seeing in the metal as well at some point.

Yes, as people have pointed out, it has got the black rails and trim around the windows. During my search for one I didn't come across another one with the same combo (which suits me fine!) and I think I prefer it this way. It'll look really good once I get my tints done as well.

I was thinking about continuing the theme and maybe getting some 19" RS6 reps in anthracite colour - would like to keep my originals so don't want to get them resprayed. I think with the tints, black rails and window surrounds plus darker rims it would look really sweet :cool: Other suggestions for alloys which would work welcome too!

Looks Super, I think because you have the black roof bars window trims etc, that you could put the blackout upper and lower front grilles. to give it that mean euro look... only a thought.

Like this, you can DIY or buy them from Vagparts

blackoutab3.jpg

Light Speed said:
I was thinking about continuing the theme and maybe getting some 19" RS6 reps in anthracite colour - would like to keep my originals so don't want to get them resprayed. I think with the tints, black rails and window surrounds plus darker rims it would look really sweet :cool: Other suggestions for alloys which would work welcome too!
I think the S4 blackout grill and the matching one for the gbmh front centre section would look really good and match the roof rails nicely. Vagparts do them for about £100 +vat for the pair.

Edit: Maybe I shoud finish reading the whole of the thread before jumping in with a reply..!! :keule: D'oh

Looks ****** great. Once you get your tints and them Darker Rs6's that'll be the finishing touchs mate. It amazes me how different it looks with the Black rails/Windows. I prefer it that way I think.:think:

looks nice matey, the black trim and roof rails really set the car off, dont see that very often, apart from the black s-line offer audi are doing on the new a4's, you should do the grills black and get matt mirror covers! job done!:icon_thumright:

The black windows and rails do look different but i think i prefer the silver on Mcgough's Avant.

Spot on with the RS6's - there is no debate (well in my opinion)

Car's looking good Chris.

Even better in the flesh, and show them that interior!!!!

:icon_thumright:

:yum: I know, I know!

I'm going to correct a badly swirled, scratched and hologram'd Honda S2000, hopefully this saturday - to be confirmed - could give you a shout if you want to come down to watch the action. After you've done your baby feeding bit of course!!!!!

The Honda paint is a good bit softer than the VAG stuff so different pads and approach is needed here mate. It will be interesting but I can't wait to get at it.

If the S2000 job does not start on Saturday, I'll come round and do your bonnet and leave you with that for a while, or whatever panel you would like, and final-layer it with the Zymol cleanse and Carbon. Just a wee taster for you if you're interested.

PM me and let me know what you think.

I suppose you're too young to be going to see Human League and Heaven 17 at Callendar Park???!!!!!

Cheers.

Looks sweet. Fancied the black rails on mine but went for the black paint in the end - a bit too much I thought for both, but classy on your red.