Body Kitted Avant Quattro

Mcgough

Reaction score
Finally got the car back after several days at audis body shop, got a reiger kit fitted and some other bits touched in, and my parking sensors fitted etc.....

here are the pics, ill get some another time when it is light, bit dark tonight sorry.

But im liking the car, the kit is loverly and pics dont do it justice - if i could just get my wheel centers id be sorted.

CIMG0834.jpg

CIMG0833.jpg

CIMG0831.jpg

For anyone whos thinking about getting it done, it works out quite expensive so watch out, my total so far is +++

Reiger RS kit £470
Paint and fitting £410
S-line rear £76
Paint and fitting £105
Exhaust £450
Wheels £950
Chip £550
Tints £250
S-line sills £150
S-line badges £30
Ally Mirrors £85

....have i misssed anythin!!

best parts of £3500 spent on it in just over 3 months, and ive only did 300miles or so in it!

and Considering i started with this ........

CIMG0782.jpg

and my aim was this...........

mcgough2.jpg

Now thats what you call a transformation, monies not an issue when your happy with the end product. So whats next Kris, now that your cars sitting pretty with a new Reiger Kit

I agree, just keep it dirty and away from public places.

Kris, you asked 'if theres anything missing' yeah your new camera. Try centering the car in your pics as your getting too much ground in, Ive no room to talk Im just as bad!

Now thats what you call a transformation, monies not an issue when your happy with the end product. So whats next Kris, now that your cars sitting pretty with a new Reiger Kit

cheers, sure money sould only be spent else where, i did want it lowered but now i dont think i need it! so not sure whats next on the list, might get navi fitted first i think!

Just hope no jealous sh1twit keys it.

That is the only time the car has been on the road, i always leave it on the drive(gates locked and up against garage(blocking my kit car in) and never park it anywhere else, so shouldnt get keyed...hopefully!

Kris, you asked 'if theres anything missing' yeah your new camera. Try centering the car in your pics as your getting too much ground in, Ive no room to talk Im just as bad!
pics it aint bad with a credit card cam, No lcd, no viewer and only 1mb......i agree i need a new one but aint seen one i like....any reccomendations??

:yes::respekt:

Well done Kris, Welcome to the Reiger family :)

Its looking sweet mate, You have confirmed what the doorblades look like with the Kit....Sh$t hot so Im going to get some now.!!!

Dont lower it though, it looks good as it is, I thought about the same thing when I was doing mine then once I seen how it sat, - well no need is there!!!

You defo got to sort your cam out though mate, Its the Cam that dont di it justice.

Im in newcastle nextweek so we may cross paths.

:icon_thumright:

Ps, Get yourself a Sony 7.1 Slim Cam mate, Cant go wrong.

ah yeah Kris, You should of had you fog covers done the same as your Mirrors, Would look nice IMO, Im having mine done soon as I get me mirrors too. Will look well on yours as you have the Chrome window surrounds too. Just a thought mate

Mcgough said:
Finally got the car back after several days at audis body shop, got a reiger kit fitted and some other bits touched in, and my parking sensors fitted etc.....
Did you pick that up today? I was down colebrook and burgess this afternnon and Im sure I saw it around that area.

Its looking excelent anyways. Thinking about getting mine done, canny pricy though. Sort of fell in love with the courtesy car Ive got off them too, so half thinking about getting rid of mine and getting a sportback.

petewon - "Thinking about getting mine done..."

:no: tut tut excuse me, not too many clones please!!!:asskicking::)

J7USS said:
petewon - "Thinking about getting mine done..."

:no: tut tut excuse me, not too many clones please!!!:asskicking::)
lol, been thinking about it since I got it but its getting to nearly 75k now so Im in a bit of a dialema. Spend more cash on it and get a kit or sell up and get another A3. Ive got a sportback TDI S-line courtesy car at the mo and its splendid. :) Im sure its the 170 one.

petewon said:
Its looking excelent anyways. Thinking about getting mine done, canny pricy though. Sort of fell in love with the courtesy car Ive got off them too, so half thinking about getting rid of mine and getting a sportback.
You didn't pick that Sportback up on Tuesday after I took it back by any chance did you???? ...56 HZA or something I think it was????

I cleaned the damn thing twice when I had it as it was filthy when they gave it to me.

I have to say I didn't like it much though, sounds like a tractor and was to slow for my liking.

petewon said:
lol, been thinking about it since I got it but its getting to nearly 75k now so Im in a bit of a dialema. Spend more cash on it and get a kit or sell up and get another A3. Ive got a sportback TDI S-line courtesy car at the mo and its splendid. :) Im sure its the 170 one.
Maybe its not the same car, my A4 is around the 170 mark and the Sportback I had from Colebrook and Burgess was definitely not as quick as mine on the same roads.

Cheers for the camera link Pav, i like that but im not sure if it has enough point and click potential for me, i tend to be really busy 24/7 so i would never spend time playing with it, if it can be fully auto then yea thats great! supurb price for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcgough

Did you pick that up today? I was down colebrook and burgess this afternnon and Im sure I saw it around that area.

sure it done at colebrook, near tyne tunnel!!

I never got a curtosy car, i opted for the pick up drop off system, the come with a large truck and pick it up it saves all the hassle!

is it otteinger?? Sure it is...

yea i took a silver avant from otteinger web site and modifiied it like that, there kits are around £800-900 just for bumper and skirts, there customer service is crap and they take 3 weeks to reply between emails, so even though there kit is sweet, i opted out!

tut tut excuse me, not too many clones please!!!

No chance of that now, ive heard that front bumper is definatly discontinued, although there replacement is similar, i dont like it!

I nearly didnt get the kit and in the end i had to get a one with the cut outs for washer units due to that being the only type reiger had left.

Discontinued?? Ah thats ok then :)
A lad from my Gym has just bought an A4 Tdi and he was asking where he could get the same kit from, I told him Ebay but no more available :eyebrows:.

Never mind.

I cant help but eye up the Otteinger though.

Next year its either and S4 or the 2.0t A4 so if it is the A4 then its otteinger for me.
Ive had some interesting offers for mine......but I wont be getting rid of her just yet!!

What do you expect its a beautiful car. Yeah Ive had a couple of offers for mine but ive only had her since November and havnt really enjoyed her as yet. I just get a buzz washing and waxing her.

Same here Pav, I know where you coming from mate. Im considering Polish Bliss for summer, Ive got some serious Swirls going onnnnnnn!!!!...and not to mention the odd little dink that are starting to appear. :aggressive:

and no my mrs doesnt drive it...yet, She refuses to pay a deposit before she starts it.:)

Sinny71 said:
You didn't pick that Sportback up on Tuesday after I took it back by any chance did you???? ...56 HZA or something I think it was????

I cleaned the damn thing twice when I had it as it was filthy when they gave it to me.

I have to say I didn't like it much though, sounds like a tractor and was to slow for my liking.
Eye Sinny thats the one, I picked it up on wedensday. Did it have a cracked front bumper?

If it is that one it was the 170bhp model, I asked the bloke when I took it back. I though it was well nippy. Loved it.

Think the rear of the all the A4's are the same, fronts are all differant i know that much!

Who would sell that Boot lid Spoiler apart from the stealers?

Just think the S4 needs that to finish it off!

petewon said:
Eye Sinny thats the one, I picked it up on wedensday. Did it have a cracked front bumper?

If it is that one it was the 170bhp model, I asked the bloke when I took it back. I though it was well nippy. Loved it.
There was no cracked bumper when I dropped it off, or they'd have charged for it I'm sure. They kept me waiting for ages for a courtesy car though so dont think they have many.
If it was the 170 I'm even more pleased with my remap..!!

Yeah Im in the process of ordering a PC from Autopia (US) - they work out around £120 then £20 delivery. Ive been investing in loads of materials to maintain car but its so easy to get the odd swirl etc. Spent most of morning applying SRP followed by a couple of coats of CG 50/50 wax and that stuff is awesome. Gives the car a great mirror wet look.

Now ive got the Polishing gear im not sure what to use, i need someone with a red Vag car with a PC to tell me what they use!

i got my Pc from autopia was £142 with loads of pads, some polish and some wax and delivery and came in 4 days!