Post pics of your B6 A4/S4

Some more...
DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

Thats one fat **** end mate,,ilove fat *****!!
Great looker and the stance is superb.....Nice

Reactions: deano1978
DSC_0072.jpg

Audi front rings r going back on in black.
And drl leds r going. From ebay,didnt look that crap in listing.

If I didn't know I'd assume that was a 4.2 litre v8 haha looking real good, will be looking even better with the rings and without the drl's.

Audi front rings r going back on in black.
And drl leds r going. From ebay,didnt look that crap in listing.

What grills do you have mate? The car is looking amazing. I agree that the rings deserve to be back on again :)

By far one of my favourite avants Greeny:yes: Very 'Arty' piccys mate............nice:kissmyrings:

Reactions: Greeny233
After spending over an hour trawling through all 55 previous pages to see if anyone had the same colour as my A4 2.5 V6 Q SE, it turns out that no-one does! (or at least those who still have their pics uploaded) OR that nobody likes the colour at all! lol

So here is a quick shot of my A4. Owner her for a month now. Just about to do the Mr Muscle job!! Will take some better pics later.

Looking to change the wheels and to fit chrome roof rails instead of the black ones. Then change the rear valance to fit a custom exhaust.

I love the colour, never seen another on the road in this colour yet.

Theres a guy in (I think..) Southampton with an S4 that colour, that's the only other one I've seen.

Greeny not really a fan of chrome stuff,but your wheels and window trims work VERY well B-)

Reactions: Greeny233
That looks real good, loving the wheels never seen Scirocco style wheels that big. Take S4 badges off though it's a 1.9tdi 100bhp SE (Jake knows all :eyebrows:).

Ha yea I know I just bought the car recently and have every intention of taking the RS badges off :p ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382126204083026
Nice interior too :)

Just a couple from work this evening.

ced45a042b7ea4fc9fd3f7c7cfe2d6e6.jpg

Ah, Black Mike, what are they doing with it once the base closes? I've still got an old squadron prints drawing of it signed by the pilot and navigator. (and sat in it when I was a kid!)

I'm having it mounted on my front lawn at home. Going to fire up the engines every day just to keep the neighbours happy LOL!
No idea what they'll do with it, most probably get sent to another camp or scrapped (not the car, the plane that is :)

Attachments

• a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/...F6FBFD36-477-0000006C80DE0393_zps5ab311c4.jpg
pic of my avant after tinting headlights and putting black tape all around window to cover chrome up,next up coilovers when the weather gets good,front wings replaced and fit some spacers all round as the 19's are rather stuck in the arches!

Nice looking motor!
I am planing to run roof racks on my car for snowboard, would you mind sharing the spec of your roof racks?
Regards

Hi matey, they're just cheap lockable eBay jobbies, think I paid about £40 maybe for them, there's a fair few sellers selling them on eBay.
the hook over the bars then you just tighten the Allen key up which makes the grabbers close up on the cars roof bars!
been great for me as I'm a window cleaner and use them every day,was gonna go for some Thule ones but for this price you can't go wrong!

Hi matey, they're just cheap lockable eBay jobbies, think I paid about £40 maybe for them, there's a fair few sellers selling them on eBay.
the hook over the bars then you just tighten the Allen key up which makes the grabbers close up on the cars roof bars!
been great for me as I'm a window cleaner and use them every day,was gonna go for some Thule ones but for this price you can't go wrong!

Thanks for replay!
That's good price as thule would cost 3x more! Was just curios what brand they are as I am after thule racks, but thanks anyway!
Your roof rack foot sits quite high, I want my to sit as low as possible! I know you can have one of those whispbars but that's too low for me.
Regards

Yeah I wanted some of those aero bars that fit really low but with the rear spoiler on the tailgate when open and ladders on the roof I can't open the tailgate properly, even with these being higher I have to duck down and under to get into the car!!

Image My old Scooby

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 165
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 177
hi pal, just changed from 225/35/19's as they looked stretched on the rims and the rims are 8x19 to 235/35/19's and much better,gives the rims abit of protection now as you can see the amount of curbing i been doing in past and i refurbed them not long ago!!