Post pics of your B6 A4/S4

Will be keeping it standard for the short term but would love a nice set of bbs lm's for the summer :cool:.

Its got straight through pipe to replace the standard back boxes but needs some shiney tips to finish it off aswell.

Here is a pic of my audi A4 which is also up for sale now
hope u like

image_zps12a768e4.jpeg

Reactions: typertony and Silverin
After a quick wash. Might look different after the weekend.

IMAG0516-1-1.jpg

Reactions: V6 Quatt and Greeny233
Heres my A4 130 remaped to 170.
19 vertini alloys.
Custom honey comb grills to match fogs.
Bit of interior wrap. Couple of wrong way matches.
Custom free flow (decated) exhaust.
Blacked rings and tail lights. Not sure on this thou!
Blacked headlights (pain in ***)
Led interior lights
6000k hids side lights and fogs
custom cold air intake
10" jbl active sub (boot)

To come...
Darkside turbo upgrade kit. 230bhp!!!
Hope u like...due a wax soon

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

Rear exhaust and valance mod looks great! Not too keen on the black between the grills though. Did it have the Sport kit on it or did you fit it all?

nice looking a4 although im not sure about the front bumper having the black bit, but rest of the car looks mint.
whats the rear bumper and where did you get the carbon vinyl from,is it matt or gloss carbon look?

Its the sports model so factory lowered with gmbh kit. Its gloss wrap off the bay.
Thanks for comments.

I think this may well be my first picture in this thread in over 3 years ownership. Found a unused car park to play in this afternoon, was great fun...but I'm still very jealous of all you Quattro owners out there. Not the greatest pic, but I enjoyed the view as I think it sits well now I've lowered it.

Been doing a few jobs on it recently, turbo clean with Mr muscle, egr blank, intake manifold clean, yellow fogs, lowered it, cruise control. Still got a few more to do too. I want to de-chrome it all, but we'll have to see.

I think wheel spacers is next, was debating 18's, but I like the cheaper tyres and can't afford the initial outlay just yet. Especially when I might be saving for a Quattro this summer. Plus, I like my wheels.

IMG_20130119_163857.jpg

Here's mine: pd 130 mapped to 180Bhp and 400Nm, rebuilt engine, lower CR, ARL/pd 150 head bolts, BV43 turbo, Allard EGR delete, Bhp/Torque remap, single mass flywheel and stage 3 rs4 Southbend clutch, rs4 rear antiroll bar, H&R front ARB, sport suspension, 312mm brakes, sport interior, 3 spoke steering wheel and much more. Will get quattro conversion and speed gearbox when weather gets better ! Growing in my eyes but still not happy with it, me other a6 v6 tdi quattro does 32Mpg with double the power, this barely musters 44Mpg !
DSCN2333.jpg

DSCN2335.jpg

DSCN1236.jpg

DSCN1237.jpg

DSCN1238.jpg

DSCF5128.jpg

DSCF5125.jpg

have you removed the black bit from the front there pal?
looks better me thinks and also have you painted the lower bumper striaght bits, looks like theyre missing making the whole bottom half looking like a big grill,might be the pic but looks cool!

Hi mate.
Yer its the vinyl wrap again. Do all sorts with this stuff. Just trying to b different with the grills.
Yes the idea is for it to look whole.
I Thinks it looks meaner :)

Got rid of my porsche wheels as felt they were too small and got some 19"

Thoughts welcome.

1C2C0C14-5B5C-46D8-8CB4-D11BBA6F442B-6856-0000078254B256EF_zps036449ac.jpg

CH are my favourite ever wheel, so win, win from me :icon_thumright:

Always been one of my favourite wheels. Especially on mk4 and a3 I just love them. Prefer then to my porsche wheels 19" def the way to go car sitting just how I want it.

My a4 tdi sport...

Went from this....

audi_zpsf4ebf9c2.jpg

To this...

P1030118_zpsd90fb4b9.jpg

P1030123_zps24001cf9.jpg

P1030131_zps09eda033.jpg

P1030135_zps019beb76.jpg

P1030134_zpsf7273f0c.jpg

painted in rs4 blue... Front end from b7 with DTM bumper.. Front wings where chopped and the front part of the b7 wings mated the b6 wings. I want some new wheels and lower it. May even cut some bonnet vents in.

I reckon rear lights back to standard and some nice wheels and perhaps headlights slightly smoked it'll be about there fair play for all the work well done matey

My a4 tdi sport...

Went from this....

audi_zpsf4ebf9c2.jpg

To this...

P1030118_zpsd90fb4b9.jpg

P1030123_zps24001cf9.jpg

P1030131_zps09eda033.jpg

P1030135_zps019beb76.jpg

P1030134_zpsf7273f0c.jpg

painted in rs4 blue... Front end from b7 with DTM bumper.. Front wings where chopped and the front part of the b7 wings mated the b6 wings. I want some new wheels and lower it. May even cut some bonnet vents in.

LEGEND!

That's a lovely cab mate! I'm not keen on them when they have the top up, but once it's down I think they're possibly the nicest cab available. I love how flat they are, most cabs seem to have a huge bum.

Suggestions...possibly slightly lower the front as it looks a bit higher than the back? B5 perches would sort that I reckon. Possibly paint the calipers black? They suffer from the slight orange rusty look like mine :(

Do you have the ps2 connected to the RNS-d for games or films?

Great car.

That's a lovely cab mate! I'm not keen on them when they have the top up, but once it's down I think they're possibly the nicest cab available. I love how flat they are, most cabs seem to have a huge bum.

Suggestions...possibly slightly lower the front as it looks a bit higher than the back? B5 perches would sort that I reckon. Possibly paint the calipers black? They suffer from the slight orange rusty look like mine :(

Do you have the ps2 connected to the RNS-d for games or films?

Great car.

Hi,

Yes calipers will be painted either black or the same color as the car. Thought about lowering it and possibly will go ahead someday soon. Yes PS2 is connected to RNS-D for games and films. Although if I get RNS-E or Dynavin DVN-A4 I will put the new slim PS3 there and maybe LCDs in the headrests. :)

Thanks for the kind words about my car. :)

Yeah, good choices on brake calipers. I always think standard ones should be painted discreet colours, big brake conversions look good bold. My standard brakes are small, I don't want to draw attention to them haha!

Yeah, good choices on brake calipers. I always think standard ones should be painted discreet colours, big brake conversions look good bold. My standard brakes are small, I don't want to draw attention to them haha!

Same here. Won't go loud red or yellow - ever!

Picked up at the weekend (traded my 150 cdti astra....glad to get back into a VAG product and love the 1.8t engine as wife has 150 golf (remapped to 200+ by r-tech - on a 130k miles and does not use a drop of oil :rockwoot:)

Spec is 54k (all old mots), £1,100 spent on de-sludge back in 2011 (spoke to previous owners and no problems since), sounds sweet....leather, rear park sensors, orig RS4's, full computer and the pearl paint).

DSCF3678.jpg

DSCF3677.jpg

DSCF3682.jpg

One of wifes 1.8t

IMG_1832.jpg

And one of 'keep in garage car i had till recently realised it had to (unfortunately) go....:bye:

IMG_1572b.jpg

Cheers for looking

OOhhhhh, you have good taste in cars! (apart from the Vauxhall :p )

Here's a pic of my car, I hardly ever post pics up of the workhorse, but since I got some new wheels I thought it might be nice to get a picture. I was too lazy to wash it first, but it's dolphin grey...so hides all dirt :) Picked these s4's up last week, they'll need refurbing, but i'll run them until the summer, then put my 17's back on temporarily. I did consider doing them now, but with a lack of garage I really couldn't be bothered until it's warmer and lighter on an evening.

New_Wheels_zps6e7cd403.jpg

s4 wheels - very nice, they really suit the a4 imo.....e-bay purchase (how much didyou pick them up for)?

My a4 tdi. Plans to lower it stick some nice 18s on and colour code the lower plastic trim then just a few subtle things not many people would really notice. Image

A4
just had the car valeted after remapping it and not put any pics up of her clean since i put the door blades and s line front on!