Post pics of your B6 A4/S4

No idea how low it is I just kept doing it till it sat right and didn't catch. No trouble with speed bumps I do get a slight rub if there are people in the back and I'm on a roundabout but apart from that it's all good. Might drop it more when I buy my next set of wheels. Did you decide on your exhaust yet??

i think im gonna save me cash for now,just put some bigger a6 tips on mine and looks great, as far as i can tell its still the original exhaust so might be needing to replace it in the near future anyhway, so will decide closer to the time,
might use the money on getting it lowered instead, you seen my badges? lol

Can't miss the badges mate ha, any reason for the green, you need to paint the wheels or the mirrors that colour now.....

lol well i started off with the dice dust caps which are a crazy marbled effect green, then painted the calipers green, so just went from their really, plus didnt cost me a penny kuz i just did it at work lol, am def gonna do something else in it tho, tempted to get some winter splits and do the centers, cant decide wether to do the rear bumper top chrome in it $^)

Latest one of mine (apologies for the instagram picture)
(De-badged, lens clears tinted & aluminium trim tinted) - de-wiper next.

181192_10151899804880398_1988375920_n.jpg

Pabs - What suspension are you running?

Bean5 - Space those rears mate 20mm!

Budget coilovers mate, they are raceland. Really happy with the stance and the ride and still got load to play with i could slam it but not on these wheels maybe my next set ha

Rear Door cards, Front Door Cards, Rear Seat and Passenger Front seat in, Plus changed all of the Lower Plastic trims from Grey to Black, all that is left now is change the Centre Console, Arm Rest, Glove Box and Drivers Seat :yahoo:, here are a few pics

2012-07-12204623.jpg

2012-07-12204712.jpg

2012-07-11191527.jpg

That looks top. I love the perforated door cards. It must be a headache having to change the plastics to black so that it looks just right.

How much you get the DTM/RS4 style pedals? Im digging that!

Here are a few shots from today after spending about 5 hours washing, polishing and waxing. Used one of the old aircraft hardened shelters to stay out of the showers. A couple of friends joined in, Tomo with his lovely A6 3.0 Tdi and Paddy with his imacculate E60 520d.

cbfd6d6f.jpg

82f4cb1e.jpg

5732448c.jpg

01e87285.jpg

335662c6.jpg

cbfd6d6f.jpg

fa137894.jpg

Reactions: Inertiauk
Cheers Mark. Paddies E60 is lovely, great drive really smooth. The 2 ltr BMW diesel is a stonking motor 180bhp, it feels a bit more lively than the 1.9 130 pd motor even after the remap.

Cheers SL11 CKK they were a right pain to fit had to pull most of the car apart to fit them but worth it in the end they look so much better black. The pedals and footrest are from an RS4 I got them off eBay for the bargain price of £60 definitely a good mod to do if you can get hold of some

Just a quick pic after fitting my new perfect fit sun blinds

4421f87c.jpg

They look pretty good and funnily enough fit perfectly. I'll post some better pictures soon.

Reactions: Z82
A few of my tdi sport. Bought 7 months ago completely standard.

64bc802d.jpg

a99c68e2.jpg

028b9984.jpg

66689a3d.jpg

Lowered on eibach's with b5 spring platforms on the front.
8d7bdae7.jpg

25d40455.jpg

d60e6de4.jpg

624b4290.jpg

Cool avants are taking over :eek:)
What steering wheel is that, like the look. Could be my next mod.

Pabs - What suspension are you running?

Bean5 - Space those rears mate 20mm!
I have been thinking of getting spacers, but was thinking I should wait till I lower it before I get some to work out how wide to go, or will 20mm be ok when lowered?? Do people just do the rears?? What about the fronts?

Depends on what ET your wheels are and how wide they are. A good benchmark is about Et35

Jonny what's the ET on your wheels mate as I like the stance of your car mate,I've got Avus s4's on mine but could do with them been out about further.

Sold my RH 3.6 Speedlines and

Well some thing i didnt expect to do' The car is currently back on the RS4's. Sold the RH 3.6 Speedlines and now have some.................

BBS CH's
18"
8.5J all around.

Always wanted some and there one of my favourite wheels even though they quite common now due to the amount of Replica's floating around

BBSCH1.jpg

BBSCH2.jpg

BBSCH3.jpg

BBSCH4.jpg

BBSCH5.jpg

BBSCH6.jpg

BBSCH7.jpg

BBSCH8.jpg

Plans are' Red centre caps and BBS Valves and caps.

What's the ride like? Any problems with speed bumps or such? Your car sits just right tempted toget the same springs and b5 perchs for mine.

None at all. had the car fully loaded and still no rubbing even on full lock.

J

Hey everyone, I guess it's my turn to share pics of my pride and joy :happy:

Last edited by a moderator:
First pic for me on here, only had car 2 weeks and it's only had a clay bar session and a splitter fitted so far. Full rim and caliper refurb next
:)

Last edited by a moderator: