Post pics of your B6 A4/S4

Audi A4 2.5TDI Quattroi

IMG_0441.jpg
IMG_0444.jpg

Got to know and it is probably a stupid question but is that a Curpra R spliitter? I have the same front bumper and have never been sure what would fit?

Afew newer pics with tints, 5mm front spacer and 8mm rears and the front dropped over an inch yesterday,
Comments welcome

4451101429_ed0f1a6b7a.jpg

4451095655_27d94d136a.jpg

4451866294_9c8fe093ca.jpg

4451871004_6924fcc6b4.jpg

4451873036_a0ce04bd1e.jpg

ooh, that looks ace dannyFR+TDI. I am loving the new tints. Do you have headlight tints on there also?

Very nice car indeed!

Oh, and All_Torque...Top marks for the reflection of the jogger in VERY short shorts in one of the pics...car looks good too :)

Mine after 3 hours of cleaning and polishing :happy:
18032010009.jpg

18032010012.jpg

18032010010.jpg

Nice stance!

I have to ask, whats the ride quality like?

Apart from getting stuck on afew things its quite decent considering ive got coils on it, Front lower next weekend maybe?!?!?

Who needs a cupraR splitter its cheating even if they do look good :whistle2:

Hi everyone, just signed up to audi sport this evening. Here is a few pictures of my denim blue s-line. Lowered on FK Highsport coilovers and with a set of 19" audi A5 wheels and a set of genuine audi moulded mudflaps. Comments welcome.

742613567a12335151317o.jpg
742613567a12335151285o.jpg
742613567a12335151392o.jpg

That is very LOW dude, and looks awesome me thinks! Welcome to the site too. Them wheels look HUGE on that car too, have you had the car long?

Danny : The Avant is looking Beast as usual.Love the stance and the dark theme. Keep up the good work fella!

TDi_SE : Them alloys look better than I thought they'd look.Nice motor you have there...

That is very LOW dude, and looks awesome me thinks! Welcome to the site too. Them wheels look HUGE on that car too, have you had the car long?

I like my motors low. The FK coilovers are a great job, very comfortable, even with being down low. I have had the car for about 2 months now, very pleased with it. I have had MK 4 golfs and a Seat Toledo before, this is so much nicer to drive.

Here's a couple of mine as I've done a few more things since the last time I posted:

UD092.jpg

UD097.jpg

Mmmm so I am not the only one who loves the Chrome Surrounds.... Mines the matt black.... ;-)

I've got 'Chrome-Surround-Envy' >:-(

Hi everyone, just signed up to audi sport this evening. Here is a few pictures of my denim blue s-line. Lowered on FK Highsport coilovers and with a set of 19" audi A5 wheels and a set of genuine audi moulded mudflaps. Comments welcome.

742613567a12335151317o.jpg
742613567a12335151285o.jpg
742613567a12335151392o.jpg

Dude, I am VERY interested in how you did this. I was initially looking at putting A5 wheels on my A4 but somebody tole me that the A5 had a completely different PCD to other Audi's........... can you confirm or deny ??

hi james, what have you done?

before and after shots?

I've not done a huge amount, mainly subtle mods:

• 18" RS6 wheels
  • S4 style mirrors
  • S4 grille with dechrome
  • S4 door blades
  • Aero wipers
  • Audi four ring door stickers
Things still to do are in my sig :icon_thumright:

Audi_014.sized.jpg

Audi_009.sized.jpg

UD092.jpg

Parked next to Richardesty at Dub's a couple of weeks ago:

UD091.jpg

Thanks for blanking my front plate James :icon_thumright:
Your car has come on leaps and bounds since you got it mate:hubbahubba:

Danny : The Avant is looking Beast as usual.Love the stance and the dark theme. Keep up the good work fella!

TDi_SE : Them alloys look better than I thought they'd look.Nice motor you have there...

Cheers j7uss, its going up for sale very soon (if anyone likes it make me an offer ;) )

TDI_SE thats just immense mate

Dude, I am VERY interested in how you did this. I was initially looking at putting A5 wheels on my A4 but somebody tole me that the A5 had a completely different PCD to other Audi's........... can you confirm or deny ??

Well they arent genuine Audi wheels, just replicas, but they are very good copies. Only difference I can see is that there is no Audi stamp on the rim and the center caps are ever so slightly different. They fitted straight on, just needed sprocket rings so the wheels sit nice and tight to the center of the hub.

Last edited:
I've had my A4 Quattro for nearly 2 years now. It's my pride and Joy and at last I have posted pictures to share with everyone else.

Nice wheels by the way TDI_SE. Did you black out round the doors and if so what did you use? Looks great.

A42803101.jpg

A42803104.jpg

Would love a set of 19" BBS CH or Sportec Mono 10.

Black cars when they shine like that look Beaut!
Set of alloys as you mentioned will finish it off nicely :icon_thumright:

some nice motors! :)

A few recent shots of mine.

James, didn't spot yours at UD - did you see me?

DSC01989wd.jpg

DSC02004wd.jpg

DSC01999wd.jpg

Reactions: krisavant
That looks really good :icon_thumright:

I normally prefer oem wheels, but I have to say those Gallardo reps are my favourite aftermarket wheel! Just the joey mod to go now ;)

That looks really good :icon_thumright:

I normally prefer oem wheels, but I have to say those Gallardo reps are my favourite aftermarket wheel! Just the joey mod to go now ;)

yeah i agree, will look tough when lower!

just an update just put the front spliter on think it makes it look sooooooooooo much nicer thanks james

DSC00304.jpg

and this is the back end now iv stuck my boot spolier on

DSC00296.jpg

Looks great mate! They transform the standard front dont they :icon_thumright:

An S-Line rival now :cool:

that it is and at 22 pounds you cant go wrong dont no why audi did not do it on them all :icon_thumright: