Post pics of your B6 A4/S4

Hi

Can someone please tell me how you do this?

ie how do you actually put a photo into a forum item?...and by that i don't just mean leaving an URL to follow.

I just can't get my head around how its done...& i've tried all sorts of things!

Cheers for info.
Andy

Hi, It's easy. Just few steps.
1. Create account on photobucket.com
2. Add pictures.
3. After adding pictures you can see that under every one of them you have:
Email & IM +link for example http://s571.photobucket.com/s156/slepy200xt=IMG_2387.jpg
Direct Link
HTML Code
IMG Code
4. All you need to do is copy code from IMG Code and paste it in your post.
Hope it helps.

Hi

Can someone please tell me how you do this?

ie how do you actually put a photo into a forum item?...and by that i don't just mean leaving an URL to follow.

I just can't get my head around how its done...& i've tried all sorts of things!

Cheers for info.
Andy

You dont even need a photobucket account, you can do it using any picture anywhere on the net

all it needs is
(but without spaces)

By url, I mean; Any picture on the internet, if you right click it and do properties, it will have a target path;

eg. If you right click the title at the top of the page and do properties;
Under the Image Properties > Location, there will be a path that ends in .jpg

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/images/misc/ASN_banner1.jpg

So if you put the square brackets on either end with img in the one before it and /img in the one after it, you will see the following;

ASN_banner1.jpg

It has to be this, some have embedded links like;

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/openads/adimage.php?filename=bannerad1.jpg&contenttype=jpeg (which wont work)

Thanks for info...but what about pictures from my pc etc...how would I get those across?
Ive tried dragging and dropping and cutting and pasting to no real effact.
Cheers
Andy

^^ very smart, sure ive come across this on Ebay few months ago!!
What engine is it?? is it S4 angine??

hi
its the 3.0 quattro, but it has problem with gearbox or clutch:motz:not sure what it is :shrug:, trying to get help to fix it.

That looks pretty low for 40mm. What size alloys you've got there?

:cool:...that Grill is starting to stick on me...
Like the set-up you got inside too matty, not OTT either.

Thanks mate,It's growing on me too, is that a vortex front bumper on yours? , i need to get the leather on the headrests streched a little as there is a little gap round the backing plate, the headrests were bought off ebay so i didn't need to chop the originals so when she goes i can remove the whole set up, they were advertised as a4 ones but are slightly larger than the originals so maybe from a a6?, i'm having the side thigh support (sure theres a proper word for it somewhere) re padded next week so will get him to look at headrests then,
Thanks
Matty

Mine used to be the Votex kit mate but took it off and sold it. Ive now Got the Otty (oettinger) up front and the S4 Rear. Soon as ive cleaned it ill be throwing up fresh pics!

Yeah I like the way them Screens sit. If I spent more time in my motor with the kids then thats exactly what Id be looking for but unfortunately I probably only do around 3k a year in my audi, the rest 25k or so is in my Van....:sadlike:

Finally managed to get some pics taken & uploaded.
2004 TDi 130 Sport, German plates & 18" polished RS4 copies. Was gonna go for 19's but was a bit strapped at the time but an exhaust & a re-map coming in the new year. She's also topped the 100,000 mile mark 400 miles ago & still runs like a dream. Just gave her a quick polish that morning too, pics taken in my work from my mobile so sorry bout the quality.
I'm gonna change the calipers to yellow & have already started to change the colour of the spare S-line badges i have from red to yellow as well. Like to be a bit different :laugh:

AudiA4Sport.jpg

AudiFront.jpg

AudiN-Side.jpg

AudiO-Side.jpg

AudiRear.jpg

In black & white

MyAudiB-W.jpg

hey all my names david im not new to the audi scence had an a3 for a while but recently got this a4 and i love it and wanted to show you all a few pics since i had a chance to give it a clean thos 19's take so much time to get clean ;p, and get some feed back off you guy's ;)

23102009124.jpg

23102009126.jpg

23102009125.jpg

all comments welcome and any ideas for improvmets too ;) im after some hid's for this if anyone has any going

Barry#1, just wondering if your car has been lowered?because im thinking about either the 18" or 19" rs4 wheels not sure which ones to go for:S because i dont want a massive gap in the wheelarch, but im thinking of getting coilovers aswell sometime in the future, do 19" wheels rub atall ? which ones are better?

cheers

Barry#1, just wondering if your car has been lowered?because im thinking about either the 18" or 19" rs4 wheels not sure which ones to go for:S because i dont want a massive gap in the wheelarch, but im thinking of getting coilovers aswell sometime in the future, do 19" wheels rub atall ? which ones are better?

cheers

Not lowerd at all mate, just standard sport suspension. 19's will go on no problem but cos the wheel & tyre combo is bigger than standard rolling radius it may look a little higher, just drop the suspension on coilovers, the right set up & you'll be fine :salute:

V6quatt what size wheels are they and is your car lowered or is it just on the factory 20mm lower sport springs ?

@ swine... who did your exhausts man?? they look :yum:

cheers, got them done by powerflow, didn`t think there would be any change in sound it being a diesel but there`s a nice deep drone, sounds sweet.

cheers, got them done by powerflow, didn`t think there would be any change in sound it being a diesel but there`s a nice deep drone, sounds sweet.

Those tips look great :hubbahubba:.
Is it cat back or the full system?

nice one, i felt it would be overkill with a full system for a diesel, its from the middle silencer back, purely cosmetic.

Looks very clean!!! Kind of makes me wish i had kept my lowers like yours!

Few days ago there was silver one with sprayed lowers standing few meters from my car. I really prefer black ones, unless it is sline or votex.

well hello i joined today after lurking for a while
here are a couple of pics of my car

car-002.jpg

car-001.jpg

well hello i joined today after lurking for a while
here are a couple of pics of my car

It's all wet...you could have dried it! :p

but seriously, it loos very nice mate, how long have you had the car? I'm new here too, and yet to post proper pics of the car. I'm waiting until it gets a good clean at christmas, when I get some time off work.