Who's left for new alloys

pav-g

Reaction score
I know I did enough nuts in (J7USS - dont say a word) deciding what alloys I wanted etc etc etc but who's left or are the usual suspects all kitted out with new rims ready for summer 2007

nearly there,just need 1 sport 5 star 7.5 x 17" wheel,(the kerb came to my wheel and hit it!)

That always happens to my ****** wife too.!!!!!:asskicking:

My wifes going through a 'hit your bumper phase' on the drive gates, alloys are untouched so far

I'm still going to be after rims at some point. Still undecided which way to go though but I'll do my best not to turn that decision into a Pav type epic haha.

Come on guys play nice - my ethos is 'all good things come to those who wait'

Come on now you have to ellaborate a bit more i.e. what wheels have you got in mind etc

erm..........

dont know yet, ive been trying to decide for months, i think i maybe worse than you pav :w00t:

Dont worry I can empathise, take your time and as long as your happy with your final choice thats the main thing. Good luck

lol Pav, Least you got there in the End mate.

Well Im now changing mine to RS6 style and been quoted £365 for 19inch without tyres, complete with Bolts and delivery included. What you reckon??

I'm after some nice wheels for the other car, a *cough* grand scenic *cough*.....any ideas or shall I just leave with my head hung in shame?

vw754 said:
nearly there,just need 1 sport 5 star 7.5 x 17" wheel,(the kerb came to my wheel and hit it!)

I have an unused spare you could have, amke me an offer for it??
Ian

J7USS said:
lol Pav, Least you got there in the End mate.

Well Im now changing mine to RS6 style and been quoted £365 for 19inch without tyres, complete with Bolts and delivery included. What you reckon??

thats not bad, will you be using your tyres off the RS4 rims or buying a new set. Theres a bloke from leeds selling new dunlop 235/35/19 tyres on the classified forum.

Yeah ill be using my tyres, they've only done approx 600miles, If that!!

Should of just ****** got them in the first place:wacko:

J7USS your current RS4's look awesome on the car and I would have stuck with them. The price your paying for the RS6's then I suppose its worth changing them over. Just as long as your happy sir! Will you be selling your RS4s or keeping them as a spare set.

I like the RS6 wheels better than RS4 and they will be easier to clean but to me they are too common now.

If you think about it theyre all common and its hard to find an alloy which is new and suited to the A4.

james0808 said:
I like the RS6 wheels better than RS4 and they will be easier to clean but to me they are too common now.

Exactly my sentiments James. Nice as the RS4 and RS6's are they're pretty much on every Audi which has aftermarket alloys. That's why I'm so glad I got a deal on a set of OEM BBS's. In the USA the new RS4's are the most common and very few people have the RS6's.

pav-g said:
If you think about it theyre all common and its hard to find an alloy which is new and suited to the A4.

I haven't seen another Audi with the same wheels as me yet.Probably wont be long though.

The guy who I got the Alloys off has offered to take them back and I throw him £50 for my wear n tear, Seems reasonable so Might consider that. I wouldnt keep them as Spare set though, They would get wrecked as I dont really have storage space. Hopefully have them on this weekend. Hope I dont change my mind after they are on!!!
pav-g said:
J7USS your current RS4's look awesome on the car and I would have stuck with them. The price your paying for the RS6's then I suppose its worth changing them over. Just as long as your happy sir! Will you be selling your RS4s or keeping them as a spare set.

Thats not a bad deal its like hiring them a few months for £50. As mentioned previously the RS4's look good on your car as evident in the picture however the RS6's will add a more bulkier dimension due to the thickness of the spokes complimenting the contours of your car. When I bought mine I was nearly tempted to buy the multi spoke TT alloys as theyre new and havnt seen them on an a4 but decided against them as the spokes were too thin - get my jist

Sounds like to good a deal not to go for, and I doooo like the RS6 design, I know people say they are common but lets face it car is far from common:icon_thumright:

True,far from common but ive only seen two A4's in the past year with the Reiger kit and thousands with RS6 alloys.

It is a tough choice to make before shelling out your cash

I went for RS6 and am very happy

photo

well ive orderd my new wheels, should have them by Friday :icon_thumright: