Anyone good at Photoshop???

J7USS

Shuddup Foooool!!
Reaction score
Ok folks, I was wondering what RS6's (5Spoke) would look like on my Motor....Can anyone help me out pleazzzzzze??

Its a bit rough but you can see the difference with 20's.
rs6alloy.jpg

Cheers James, hmmm,Dont look too bad do they.

Id say defo ditch the RS4 s and change to Rs6 s, the chunkiness of the RS6 wheels suits your car and bodykits aesthetics much more IMHO. Wouldnt go for the 20s though, stick with the 19s.:photo:

:think:Looks like its the Rs6's then.

Must admit they do look alot better than I thought!!!

I've got the same ones as you on my car at the moment J7uss but I must admit I like the 5 spokes (looks like they'll be easier to clean too!)

yeah the Rs4's do take a while to clean dont they Les, I can sometimes spend an Hour just cleaning them. Mate of Mine has the Rs6's on his S4 and it only takes him half hour.

You got any pics of your motor Les? ....come on, dont be shy mate.:)

yeh rs6's look a lot better and suit your car,

mk1 rs4's are looking dated now

go for 19's

Yes if I go for them then its 19's as the rs4's are 19's too.
20's would be nice but is silly imho.

Rs6 hunting begins then....:think:

Mines on 18"x235's not sure I'd go any bigger. I like the stance of mine it looks low and wide even though I've done nothing to it!

mmm Im not a fan of the New Rs4's, think its because all the crap replicas out there make them look *****, still the originals are nice, I like the fact that the rears are wider and look more center inserted than the front but I wouldnt have them on mine, Think Id rather go for Tsw Venoms intead.:) but like we all say "each to their own"