A4 B6 Cabriolet, someone has put the New RS6 Whole front end on!!

Interesting, would definitely look better with bigger wheels, but will always look a little odd due to the lack of flared arches.

:no: That looks awful in my opinion. Looks to Nose Heavy, Needs Beefing out. Terrible. COuld with some 20" to even the proportion out too!!!:)

Yeah looks a good job though, wheels are small and not worth putting a RS4 badge ona diesel lol

I must agree on the archs being a tad small and not flared

But I just love the RS4 front end. Can't help myself.

:scared2:

Yeah I agree, Im a fan of the Front end too.Look Fearce dont it... Just not on that.:think:

Changed the lamps on my 53 plate B6 cab. One of the easiest jobs I've done for a long time. Need to change 4 wires using the loom thats on the 'old' lamps. One of the main differences is that there is only one reverse lamp on the new clusters so I just put a 5 watt bulb in the holder, taped it over and 'hid' it down in the bumper recess under the lamp cluster on driver's side.

I managed to get one cluster from 'fleabay' for £15 delivered, but brought the other from Neil @ Audi Accessories. Expect to pay £70ish for each cluster from him. There is also a new 2007 B7 brake lamp that matches. Expect to pay just under £30 for this.

PM me if you want more info..

Andy

andyccr said:
Changed the lamps on my 53 plate B6 cab. One of the easiest jobs I've done for a long time. Need to change 4 wires using the loom thats on the 'old' lamps. One of the main differences is that there is only one reverse lamp on the new clusters so I just put a 5 watt bulb in the holder, taped it over and 'hid' it down in the bumper recess under the lamp cluster on driver's side.

I managed to get one cluster from 'fleabay' for £15 delivered, but brought the other from Neil @ Audi Accessories. Expect to pay £70ish for each cluster from him. There is also a new 2007 B7 brake lamp that matches. Expect to pay just under £30 for this.

PM me if you want more info..

Andy

Beg your pardon? :ermm:

ahhhh of course, sorry mate. Been a long day for me .:icon_thumright:

Nice one Andy. Might need to ask you a few questions but I will drop you a PM as soon as I have the parts ready.

Thanks Mate

i know this one seen it 3 times in brum, wondered why i pulled away from it in a xantia v6

if i changed my front lights and bumper on my 2004 convertable to the newer lights and bumper would i have to change the bonnet aswell?

anyone know?

I am sure the bonnet line is different, so you would need a new bonnet as well I think