Update : Fitted 710N valve & N75J valve!!!

I replaced mine for the revised J Valve, its situated right near your Diverter valve.
Yeah the 710N valve is from the TT, they supposed to be abit stronger.
When I took mine off, I actually already had the N edition but must have been weak.

Aye thats true mate, any recommendations?

ive got a hyperboost hx diverter valve which is aluminium with a piston, forge dv,s are ali aswell. apr are good but its up 2 u scots really the tt 710 n is a cheaper option

ive got a hyperboost hx diverter valve which is aluminium with a piston, forge dv,s are ali aswell. apr are good but its up 2 u scots really the tt 710 n is a cheaper option

Yeah thats why I changed mine, I still think It got weak over the time it was on so fitted the Hyper

at last i have bought one of the clutch switch,s and ill fit it on monday :) £12 delivered from doncaster audi

****** ell Jase, You took your time!lol... £12, I need one for my Blue one, got a link or owt?? My stealers are charging £27 now!!!

Are the N75J and 710 only relevant to petrol cars? Anyone know of similiar options for the diesel lot or if it's not worthwhile at all?

Two questions J7USS?

Do you have a link to the N75J valve from Vagparts. Been searching and cant find the damn site. Might be me! but getting fed up. Probably submit this reply and find it!:uhm:

Is it possible that the spring in my Forge DV is not stiff enough? If I rev the car and keep it at the same revs approx 5K then you can here the valve dumping without depressing the clutch!:wtf:

Whenh I read through this thread I read that someone had replaced the spring in it to a stiffer spring. I knew you could do this but didnt think I would have to.

Dont forget my car is chipped, not sure of the boost have no gauge.

Thanks Mate
Andy

Andy, Vagparts stopped trading due to the crappy euro etc last year but Ill dig out a link for another place that sells them if I can find it.

...thats why you cant find it mate, lol!!

Its a shame because they were real cheap aswell.

LOL:nyah:

Thats why I cant find it!

Thanks J7USS it would be a great help if you could. I think my car is a similar setup to yours so Im hoping the N75 valve will do me some good too.

It was a mod I was looking at a while back and I read all the threads but each time got scared off. Im glad you did it and reported what you found. Its been a nudge in the right direction for me.

Please let me know how you gauge fitting goes as well. I really need a gauge myslef and dont want to have to spend the money they want on the net for the fitted gauge.

Andy:arco: