Clutch slipping after remap!!!!!!

46TheDoctor

Valentino Rossi A.K.A The Doctor
Reaction score
Hi guys had my 130sport remapped by angel tuning today, however its made a startling difference to performance but i found my clutch is now slipping like a ******, has anyone else had this and do you guys think a new genuine clutch should cure it or should i go for an uprated one, if so which one?

Sounds like you have just had a stroke of sods law, The extra Torque has obviously strained your clutch that was most likely on its way out mate. Weigh up the Price marging from the standard clutch and the uprated and take it from there I reckon.

The remaps are amazing aint they!!!Transforms your Drive totally.

Cheers for, do audi themselves do a stronger clutch i.e S3 ect? What breed of uprated clutch would you go for? Has your car improved on fuel economy? Thanks:icon_thumright:

Im sure audi could sting you for an uprated clutch but not quite sure what they would offer, Im sure someone on here can shed more light on an uprated clutch for you!!!

As for fuel economy, Id say Im down from 115-120mls £20 Vpower to 90 - 100mls (before Petrol indicator comes on) with my map as Im still playing around with the extra power. Ive also today added a fresh 710n Diverter valve and a N75J valve and believe me mate when I say it transforms your drive again feeling even more powerful!!! See my other Thread....