Bosch 710N valve & N75J Thingy!!!

J7USS

Shuddup Foooool!!
Reaction score
Right then, Ive took the first steps in sorting (or trying) to sort my "lack of Umphh" ive been suffering. After Quite some research I Purchased the Bosch 710n valve & the N75j Valve of Vagparts today (£65 all in) and now I need your Advice please folks -

I know there is alot of Bits n bobs all over this forum on the "how To" but thought Id get some 'fresh' advice.

Basically whats the e way to fit these 2 componants??

- I prefer to go from above rather than from underneath, Maybe that isnt the easiest but take it from there...

What sort of time am I looking at to do these??

Am I better of buying new Hoses, Clips etc???

:think:

Since I had my remap, Im pretty sure its shot my Old Diverter valve as Im getting a loudish Suckin/Whoosh noise and the Boost just doesnt feel like its there till after the 2k revs marks and its still feeling lame after and during that!!! - I hope to god these 2 new bits sort it out because at the minute it feels like I have 2 mortgages!!!:faint:

HI Mate did you have the N75J already fitted or have you changed the N75 valve standard to the N75J which holds boost longer, when I fitted this to my MK4 Golf gti turbo with a remap I had to fit it back to front (flip it over) and yes, I got some new hose clamps from Halfrauds too.

Most VAG cars have the one use clamps which are a bitch to remove and once removed totally useless so I would suggest getting some new clamps. As I used the Forge 007p Diverter Valve rather than the std Bosch one I had to buy larger clamps.

This might not really help you but I will dig up the info that helped me.

Forgive my ignorance as not being technically minded but what are these valves for - in a nutshell

Pav........a very good link below to answer your question mate

DSCN7499_N75J.jpg

http://www.peterbeers.net/vw_roadtrip/GTI/GTI_Mods/N75J/N75J.htm

Gforce - I dont know what valves are on mine mate, As far as I know they are the standard ones, I doubt very much the first owner already upgraded them as his idea of Modding was a set of new Mats!!:yes:...oh and not forgetting the Nokia Hands free,lol.

Im just waiting for them to cme then Ill have a bash!

Nice one for the link too mate, Some good info there.

:icon_thumright:

No problem, hey, that's what it's all about. :arco: