New Rims Today :-)

styleinnovations

convert from uk-mkivs.net
Reaction score
Hey finally managed to bite the bullet and buy the new wheels,
here's some before and after shots! :) (clicky)
Before
IMGP0090.jpg

After
IMGP1126.jpg

IMGP1127.jpg

IMGP1130.jpg

That looks spot on mate, Job well done.
The more I see Avants, The more Im swinging towards them.

I must say aswell that the RS6 alloys suit Silver cars the best, Some on here say I should have gone for them instead of my Rs4's but I just dont think they would look right on Red!! (imo)

Sorted mate, Looks Sweet :icon_thumright:

Got a spare set of dark silver center caps instead of them black ones if you interested

Look spot on, RS6's are in my opinion best suited to the A4 and they look sweet on your avant.

pav-g said:
Look spot on, RS6's are in my opinion best suited to the A4 and they look sweet on your avant.

Dont start Pav...lol :asskicking:

I wonder If im going to wake up one day and thing F*$k it, Ill buy some RS6's!!hmmmm :ermm:..Arrghh I hate this.

I wonder if Im going to wake up and actually buy some fecking alloys! J7USS your RS4's look spot on and suit the red coat so I wouldnt worry. By the way are them 18's or 19's on the avant, cant tell

Hmmmm JUSS i think your RS4's look top!!! I've got 18" RS6's....and i couldnt decide out of the RS6's and the RS4's.....went with the 6's just becuase they were 'easier' to clean. Ive got 18's on mine....but ive got another set of 19" RS6's that need refurbin'. I'm wondering about gettin the 19's refurbed and then floggin the 18's. Can't make my mind up yet!!

:icon_thumright: They are spot on.

I had the craft alloys on mine, I think they were the default ones for the Quattros. I got the dealer to swap them for the star ones, I wish I had RS6's (actually I wish I had an RS6 :sorry:)

Thanks for the comments guys,

Yes they are the 18", not sure what the orignal's are worth anybody any idea?

pav-g said:
I wonder if Im going to wake up and actually buy some fecking alloys! J7USS your RS4's look spot on and suit the red coat so I wouldnt worry. By the way are them 18's or 19's on the avant, cant tell

Haha, yeah good point mate, Surely you have narrowed your choice down mate???...Have you got any pics of your motor??

Yeah definately gonna opt for the RS6 will look good on my A4

1.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

It only looks like that one day a week (saturdays when I wash it) black gets dirty really quick, I'll post a pic of what it looks like tmrw...

Finally taken the plunge, got some RS6's on yesterday with 235/40/18 tyres. Wheels have transformed the car and drive is no different from the 17's. I'll get some pics taken and uploaded soon.

pav-g said:
Finally taken the plunge, got some RS6's on yesterday with 235/40/18 tyres. Wheels have transformed the car and drive is no different from the 17's. I'll get some pics taken and uploaded soon.

:applaus:Bout time Pav.ha!!! Get them Pics up mate!!!!!

Well done pav, did you get em from wheelbase in the end??? One thing i did when i got mine was get some genuine Audi 60mm centre badges and ditched them crappy sticky gel badges. They make a big transformation and you dont get people askin whys it got replicas on mista? Them gel badges do give the game away that you bought copys straight off. By the way the Audi part no is : 4BO 601 170 and they are about £5 each.(main dealer):detective2:

I rang wheelbase but they didnt have any 235/40/18 tyres in plus he said for the 235's it would be another 120 on top of the 495 so I went and bought them from my mates in Dewsbury (Autec) for £550 all in inc chrome dust valves, new nuts, locking nuts etc (bargain) so Im pretty pleased - re centre caps I totally agree the ones he offered were crap quality so I took the ones of my 17's which were a perfect fit and they do make the wheels look oem. Im really pleased with choice and size.

Re my 17's a friends got first refusal and if he doesnt buy them I'll put them on classified. Rear 2 have continental sports 6mm tread and front ones have dunlop on with 5mm tread

Thanks guys for the advise and everything.

Now what next....

:p Hi pav, my standard rims made £375 on the bay but they were in split mint condition but the tyres only had around 3-4mm, just a thought before you give em a way. :p

£375 is a great price, problem of selling to mates they expect them next to nothing