Correct offset for 18's and 19's

pav-g

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I know this has been discussed a million times but im just getting a bit confused. As the question says what is the ideal size in both 18's and 19's. For example will an off set of 45 and a PCD of 112 on an 18inch rim go on a b6.

Yeah spoken to a few people and been advised that offset should be 45 and pcd112. Anything else and i'll be playing around with spacers etc. Thanks for response

Alright chaps, last weekend i fitted a set of 8.5 X19" RS6's PCD 5/112 and ET35 with 235/35/19 rubber, my car is a B6 sport on standard sport suspension, not only does it look absolutely spot on there is absolutely no rubbing/chaffing/fouling anywhere, and to be fair beforehand i considered lowering by 30mm but it simply doesnt need it. I might also add the car drives better IMHO it feels more positive on the steering and overall handling. I bought mine from wheelbase in Oldham, I paid £795 inc Toyo Proxes T1-S tyre upgrade, centre caps wheelnuts and they even threw in a set of locking wheelnuts too and they fitted em for me. Honestly guys im now wondering why i pondered so long over them!!!:nyah:

Oldhams a stone throw away, when I get some time this week I'll pop over. Thanks for the very positive response . Have you managed to take some pics, if so get them up...

Ill try and work out how to post them for you, if you do go and see him you need to mention that "your mate had a set with the upgrades toyo's on for £795, can you let me av em for the same mister?", cos they should have been £895 with the upgrades.

Oh dont worry I will be mentioning you, but right now better get some work done...

Would certainly go for ET35 as long as you havent lowered it massively, ET45 wont look right and may cause fouling problems elsewhere, I.E Inner arches on full lock ect:hubbahubba:

Pav I can't believe you still haven't bought a set of rims. Make a decision,man!

In regards to the offset, all Audi OEM wheels on the A4 have an offset of et45. The Audi reps are et35 which make the car stance more agressive but et45 should be OK. If you are not happy you can use 10mm spacers.

I was all ready to drive up to Newcastle and buy some 19inch RS4 reps this saturday gone, even filled my car up with fuel and had my sandwiches ready but the deal went sour - so annoying but hey **** happens! so its back to square one.

did you see my post as I ordered 8x19"'s with 235/35/19 tyres with a et35 offset. They got delivered as ET45 which sat too close to the suspension and other components. I told them to pick them up and swap for what I ordered ET35. I have fitted them and glad I swapped them as they sit perfectly and not too far in the arch as the ET45's did.

I will post pics soon

Yeah I did see your post GFORCE and im glad you didnt settle for second best. Your a paying customer and should get what you paid for - why comprimise. Yep looking forward to the pics