Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications

Thread: INTERIOR TRIM!

Neutral

Status

INTERIOR TRIM!

Wonder if any1 can help??

i want to replace the wooden interior trim inside my 2005 Audi 1.8T Convertable,

i want to change it to Aluminium,

does anyone know where i can get it from???

2. # ADS
    ADS

Shuddup Foooool!!

Status
    My cousin did this to his 330 Cab, He took off his trim and painted it!! To my surprise it looks well. Just a thought. Seriously, you really cant tell it was wooden effect. BUT you want the ally look so......."computer says nooooooooo"

Controversial & Contradictive

Status
    www.vagparts.com go to "online Shop" > "Product Overview" > Audi > A4 2002 B6+B7 > Interior > Interior Trim B6+B7. They have the aluminium and the carbon. Around 300 for the brushed silver or fishscale and about 800 for the carbon.

or search on ebay, sometimes they come up from accident cars or from people who have reversed what you're doing, or have gone for the s4 carbon.
    Last edited by arthurfuxake; 11th March 2007 at 21:19.
    53 A4 2.5TDi Quattro Sport 180 Tiptronic. Heated Buffalino leather, DVD Sat Nav RNS-E, TV, Bluetooth, 6 cd, BOSE, Colour DIS, Cruise Control, Auto lights and mirrors, Interior light pack, Heated mirrors.

Status
    And if you sell the fake wood trim, you might even break even.
    Whatever you do, don't paint it, that'll look really shyte after a year or to of wear & tear.

4th Gear

Status
    PM Sinny71 as he had some aluminium ones put on his audi recently

Shuddup Foooool!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyMac
    And if you sell the fake wood trim, you might even break even.
    Whatever you do, don't paint it, that'll look really shyte after a year or to of wear & tear.
    Quite true, Ive now noticed my cousins is starting to lose its appeal.He actually done it with proper spray in his bodyshop with his Gun.
    Looked well at first tho. I told him to re-do it but this time laquer it. Its a cheap n chearful way of doing it yes. Just respray it every year.lol

Neutral

Status
    thanks for the help guys

Reverse Gear

Status
    I got brand new OEM Aluminium Trim set (9 pieces) for B6 A4 sedan about 335.

Reverse Gear

Status
    I got brand new OEM Aluminium Trim set (9 pieces) for B6 A4 sedan about £335 + Shipping. I think Vagparts is not selling OEM parts for this trim and doorblade. I can order OEM Carbon Fiber for RS4 (9 pieces) at £720 + shipping. and also OEM RS4 sideview mirror housing (22 parts all together) at £499. don't know if anyone is interested in it.

S55 LKS

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by pav-g
    PM Sinny71 as he had some aluminium ones put on his audi recently
    I got the Fishscale trim from Vagparts which looks spot on. All told it came in at under 300 for my B6 Avant. I've been using an A3 recently with the brushed ally trim and it looks nowhere near as good IMO.

Check out the pics in my gallery..
    2004 1.9TDi A4 Avant Sport, GmbH bodykit, DPM Remap, Fishscale Alu trim, RNS-E

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Red
    I got brand new OEM Aluminium Trim set (9 pieces) for B6 A4 sedan about 335 + Shipping. I think Vagparts is not selling OEM parts for this trim and doorblade. I can order OEM Carbon Fiber for RS4 (9 pieces) at 720 + shipping. and also OEM RS4 sideview mirror housing (22 parts all together) at 499. don't know if anyone is interested in it.
    Whoah! Quieten it down a bit, will you?
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

Shuddup Foooool!!

Status
    here here!!