Show me your Amulets !!!!!

technics100

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm back to the four rings after nine months or a VW bora. Just put a deposit down on a 2001 Amulet red 130 sport avant... any one have pics of amulet red a4's with bodykits, wheels etc...

...........J7uss!!! check out his its darker than mine so i guess its amulet!!

J7USS's B6
100_1120r.jpg

Also he has fitted a genuine Reiger RS Full kit

The genuine kits are in tough ABS plastic and the copies are in fibre glass.

J7USS's B6
100_1111.jpg

My car is brilliant red but i also went for the reiger bumper and side skirts, but opted for the s-line GMBH rear bumper from the petrol version....... but hurry i bought one of the last reiger kits available they are changing the design and its not very nice !

Also i opted for the GMBH Kit.......

CIMG0813.jpg

and J7uss went for the reiger rear. come on J7uss get some more pics up! do i have to do all the work!

body kits either love or hate them, its your choice, personally i think both look stunning- but then i just love the red B6's ive had 2

Red has definately grown on me but I dont mind any colour just as long as its black - pain keeping clean though!

Mcgough said:
Also i opted for the GMBH Kit.......

[URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/kmcgough/CIMG0813.jpg"][/URL]

and J7uss went for the reiger rear. come on J7uss get some more pics up! do i have to do all the work!

body kits either love or hate them, its your choice, personally i think both look stunning- but then i just love the red B6's ive had 2

:blownose:lol, Sorry mate, Caught me nappin!!!!....hmmm, another excuse to post up some pics.....here goes:)

100_1119.jpg

100_1116.jpg

100_1088.jpg

There you go!! Thought Id include the Before shot too.:icon_thumright:

I need to sort that mesh out, Which Ive ordered so should be here early next week. Then its like the Bubster said (think it was him) Im matt blackin the Rear silencers so just the Tailpipes are seen.

Its never ****** ending!!!

I need a new hobby..:think:...that dont involve spending too much

Its about time I got mine out for the boys, just got it on monday. gave it a good clean today. Its a 2001 130bhp Tdi Sport..86k

86077013fi9.jpg

70879508jp3.jpg

70484818qw3.jpg

13977582az8.jpg

Avants are really growing on me by the day, Looks mint mate, Nice one.

........................So whats your plans then.........:yes:

a set of wheels maybe, although there just has been 4 new tyres fitted last month by the previous owner..

amuletredcopybq0.jpg

some bonney amulets there chaps, but give my a couple of days and post some pics of my 2.5 tdi quattro sport, GMBH, RNS-E yadda yadda yadda....

some bonney amulets there chaps, but give my a couple of days and post some pics of my 2.5 tdi quattro sport, GMBH, RNS-E yadda yadda yadda....

Same here mine is bback from body shop this friday....ill post pics up!!

In the mean time.........

My S-line Body work from a A4 avant 2004 is all for sale, its in brilliant red finish, and paint is in great condition.

includes

S-line Rear Bumper (lower)
S-line Front Bumper (lower)
S-line Rear Bumper (upper)
Left Grill
Right Grill
Fog Light supports
Center Grill (chrome lower section)

ill post pics up and part numbers up ASAP.

cheers

kris are you selling the complete set or are you willing to split, if the latter, can i have first dibs on your front lower.

Thanks
Tony

What's the paint code for Amulet Red? I think mine is Brilliant Red but I'm not 100% sure :shrug: - I'll stick some pics up but if anyone has the paint code I'll be able to confirm one way or the other!

This is my 02 130bhp sport
not much done body wise bar a full colour coding 19" RS6 rims, boot spoiler and some tints.
she's had a custom remap to 189bhp with 275lb of torque done by TORQUETRONIX
EBC grooved n vented with Greenstuff pads.

FROM THIS.....

TO THIS.........

OH and i've just put a set of FK component angel eyes into her but think i'll be taking them out as they're forking up the trip computer due to the way the angel eye loop cuts out the standard side lights and throws aup a bulb fault :keule:

Looks nice tintmaster, Thats exactly how mine started out. Thats a good power gain you got from the map too.Nice one.

Ive been looking at Rs6 alloys too....Not quite sure though:think:

Can I ask how much you Disc n Pads cost mate?? Im due for renewel almost and always gone for EBC on my Scooby...

J7USS said:
Looks nice tintmaster, Thats exactly how mine started out. Thats a good power gain you got from the map too.Nice one.

Ive been looking at Rs6 alloys too....Not quite sure though:think:

Can I ask how much you Disc n Pads cost mate?? Im due for renewel almost and always gone for EBC on my Scooby...

I didn't want to be too greedy with the bhp lol dave @ TT recommended taking her to the safe level of bhp so that i wouldn't have to upgrade or pull the **** out of anything :rulez:
I'm toying with the idea of spraying mine anthracite or white but will mull it over a while more before deciding :think:
I got the discs cost price for £85 from Carnoisseur shop beside our tinting shop and bought the pads off ebay for £30 and have to say made an awsome difference to the brakes, money well spent :icon_thumright:
I have the MS Design rear apron waiting to go on and was thinking about the rs front bumper and skirts :)

That looks really good Tintmaster how much did you pay to get your lowers colour coded if you don't mind me asking? I think I need to get mine done looking at how good all yours look.

john2garden said:
That looks really good Tintmaster how much did you pay to get your lowers colour coded if you don't mind me asking? I think I need to get mine done looking at how good all yours look.

£280 for the full front and rear bumper and the side sills and inner door kicks plus a spoiler painted and fitted :icon_thumright:
the ici paint guys had to spend a full day paint matching it with colour charts n samples as the book code was a shade off :confused:
but came out well thank god :)

love the before and after pics, shows the real impact and work put in. 18 rs6 look really good - by the way have you sports suspension in your car or just the normal set up.

nope afraid not matey lol. i just think your motor is crying out for them fella, really do

Yes I did have my mind set on Rs8's for a while mate but just think they are too common round Leicester where I live. Look fantastic though.