TT Caliper Carriers

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I understand it that you can fit these carriers and then 312mm discs onto the existing callipers and they will work, I'm going to do this soon as my discs are warped.

Does anyone know where I can get the carriers from at a reasonable cost?

A4Quattro said:
I understand it that you can fit these carriers and then 312mm discs onto the existing callipers and they will work, I'm going to do this soon as my discs are warped.

Does anyone know where I can get the carriers from at a reasonable cost?

2nd hands the best option - theyre something silly like £70+vat per side from VAG

arthurfuxake said:
Why not just put the 2.5TDi V6 180bhp carriers and discs on? They're 312mm.

The 2.5 tdi a4? I only need the carriers and discs not callipers. Any idea where to get them?

seraph said:
2nd hands the best option - theyre something silly like £70+vat per side from VAG

Yup I know that, but where from? I was looking for suggestions

My 190 1.8t has 312mm discs fitted as standard too.

I'll be upgrading mine soon.......... ;)

BUB

I got some good second hand B5 S4 front brakes for £120.Twin piston calipers and 323mm discs.Look good with a bit of paint on and better han 312mm.

Direct fit.Dont even need to change the flexi pipes.Not sure what size wheels you need but they fitted behind my old 18's.
Standard discs.
100_0072.jpg

Look much better with these.
100_0073.jpg

james0808 said:
I got some good second hand B5 S4 front brakes for £120.Twin piston calipers and 323mm discs.Look good with a bit of paint on and better han 312mm.

If they'll fit on my b6 TDI then i'll have em!!

Anyone know where I can get a set of these from, are they readily available?

I need to replace my discs soon as they are knackered and I'd rather get a set of better ones. All ideas welcome!

I bought my carriers from VAGPARTS, from memory including delivery they were something like £110, unlike the £160'ish the stealers wanted. Just check you have the right splash shield etc. I have part numbers if you need any clarification.

hope this helps

I know a guy who is selling a front set up(no splash guards)off a B6 S4.345mm discs good pads and.He wants £200 for them,I would of had them for mine but im thinking about selling it.Dont know how much post will be as they are ****** heavy.