grills

chris_20

Reaction score
alright folks, im wondering if there are any front upper grills with a crosshatch design rather than slated. im after this to match my lower grills on my votex bumper. does the S4 have a crosshatch by any chance...cheers:icon_thumright:

Hi Chris you maybe right, the S4 does come with a criss cross type of grille but not sure if it will match the mesh on your new bumper

Chris only one I have seen for the B6 A4 is from Caractere
(I think it would look better if the outer suround was colour coded to the body, silver in this instance)

as below...........

also found.......
UH_A4_8E_Grill_RSlook_IC8E_01_Z.jpg

UH_A4_8E_Grill_RSlook_instlld_IC8E_01_Z.jpg

or Kamei style for thr A4 B6..........

KAM_8E_11_sportgrill_spc_release_Z.jpg

Geforce mate, Do me a favour, Dont post anymore else you'll be responsible for my Wallet getting a Good Bashing!!!!!!!!

J7USS said:
Now that is what I call Dam Fine!!

I want one, Im gonna get one...Arrrghhh, just when I thought id finished slinging money at her...

I tell you mate, these fourms are dangerous for spending money on our pride and joy's. :yes:

Oh well, credit card, where are you :icon_thumright:

Lol, tell me about it!!

I defo want one of them grills from Caractere!
Have you sourced any prices at all mate??

haha, i know what u mean boys......im more after something which has the chrome edging and the audi rings. just tryna make it look as stock as poss but with some subtle changes

J7USS said:
Lol, tell me about it!!

I defo want one of them grills from Caractere!
Have you sourced any prices at all mate??

A4 B6 8E Saloon/Estate Caractere Front Grille @ £155 + vat from Awsome Gti wihtout RS badge

RSD Cars a Caractere distributor ..............

CA AU 120 130 Front Grille with RS4 badge
This front grille comes complete with RS4 badge, mesh, fittings and fixing instruction.
Price: £268.09 = vat

im also very tempted....
cterea41.jpg

that looks like it would go loverly with my reiger bumper

Ok, but with those lltek ones without the 4rings, how do you get to the bonnet release lever? At least the caractere one has the rings and you can see the release lever.

Come on boys dont get carried away - look on the practical side... them grilles have been around for years and look dated - only my opinion so dont bite my head off. Personally I think subtle changes make more of an impact than radical ones.

pav-g said:
Come on boys dont get carried away - look on the practical side... them grilles have been around for years and look dated - only my opinion so dont bite my head off. Personally I think subtle changes make more of an impact than radical ones.

Bite, chomp grrrrrrrr

Only messing mate, no that's what makes everyone different. Individual taste otherwise we would all have very very similar cars with the same aftermarket styling.

Me personally I like the OEM subttle look.

Each to their own :respekt:

We bring the balance - may the force be with you!!!!

On a serious note its good to see the individuality in us all. Everyone is so friendly and helpful (need my kleenex) that I do feel welcome and Im sure many others do also.

I think we should all meet up and have a right pi** take session.

OuCh!!!!! Think Ill pass on that one!!!!!!!!
GFORCE said:
A4 B6 8E Saloon/Estate Caractere Front Grille @ £155 + vat from Awsome Gti wihtout RS badge

RSD Cars a Caractere distributor ..............

CA AU 120 130 Front Grille with RS4 badge
This front grille comes complete with RS4 badge, mesh, fittings and fixing instruction.
Price: £268.09 = vat

J7USS the more I see your car the more I fall in love with it. Give credit where its due it does look awesome.

:)Thank you Pav for the Kind comments.
Chris, The Rs6's did and have crossed my Mind and I must admit they do look alot more appealing in the 19" as apposed to the 18", maybe because it gives the Longer Spoke effect...but.....you never Know!!!:yes:
pav-g said:
J7USS the more I see your car the more I fall in love with it. Give credit where its due it does look awesome.

Sounds like they maybe in the pipeline there bud?!!! watch this space maybe?