Rochford Tyres maybe I am being paranoid

GFORCE

Bring On The Sunshine
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just placed a order online with Rochford Tyres today but I needed to ask them a question regarding delivery times on my new 19's so I tried calling. I have been trying to call them for the last 2-3 hours and just get the pre-recorded message saying "no one is available" etc etc. I tried live help and didn't get far with that. I held on the phone for around 10-12 mins at a time.

I assume they are still in business and have not just vanished ? :sadlike:

Yes they are still in Business, Just changed Numbers, Their old line/Website got Hijacked and Dozens of customers got ripped off...

Not!!!!:)

Only joking mate, they are probably just having a lazy monday.

Buddy, you got me there, it's been one of those long Monday dragging and you know when you finally order something for your car you sunnenly worry about the smallest thing will it look right, when will they turn up, have I ordered the right ones.........yep that's me. I have used them before and was very pleased but wondered why I couldn't get through at all etc.

haha- cheers though:moa:

GFORCE said:
Buddy, you got me there, it's been one of those long Monday dragging and you know when you finally order something for your car you sunnenly worry about the smallest thing will it look right, when will they turn up, have I ordered the right ones.........yep that's me. I have used them before and was very pleased but wondered why I couldn't get through at all etc.

haha- cheers though:moa:

:yes: You know what mate, Its not just me then, Soon as you hit that Pay button....your looking out your window waiting for the delivery.ha!!!!

and yes you start to think wil they wont they etc. We're not alone I guess.

Rochford are brill, I always use them for My tyres.