Volks AutosSky Insurance
    Valentino Rossi A.K.A The Doctor

Status

Exclamation Clutch going? Anybody replaced one?

Hi guys i think i have a problem with my clutch on my 2004 1.9 TDI 130 sport which has covered 69k, the clutch actually functions ok but what i get when i change gear is a very rough feeling through the pedal, i dont use clutch as a footrest generally cos i know it is harmful to clutch parts ect, but i have noticed if you ever so slightly rest your foot on clutch (not depressing at all just merely touching the pedal) a really rough vibration/warbling can be felt. At standstill in neutral it can still be felt but marginally less, once clutch is depressed fully i cant feel nothing. Has any body any experience of this and sorted it, also has anyone replaced a clutch? Do you need to change flywheel/ringear aswel and what did it cost?
    Cheers Dave
    Last edited by 46TheDoctor; 15th February 2007 at 20:11.
    54' A4 Avant TDI130 GmBh Sport Sline-19"RS6 Alloys + SATNAV+RNS-E+ TV/D.V.D/MP3+ Colour D.I.S+ Bose Hi-Fi+Bluetooth+Heated Buffalino Leather+ Aluminium Fishscale inlays+ Xenons+ 6 disc changer+ Interior Light Pack+ Storage Pack+03'VW Bora TDI150 Sport Highline+ 05' ZX-10R Ninja

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Could be a problem with the dual mass flywheel

4th Gear

Status
    The pulsating you can feel when lightly resting your foot on the clutch is the hydraulic pump at work and is perfectly normal.
    03 A3 (8L) TDi quattro Sport, Aluminium Silver with leather, armrest, cruise, xenons and me at the wheel