A5 Alloys

pav-g

Reaction score
Hey guys what do you think of the new A5 wheels - Novulari ones. A mates just put some 19's on his A4 and they look awesome. They dont look as nice on the shopfloor but on the car - yes awesome.

I dont know how to insert pics as yet - need some guidance on that but if you go on google and A5 images, theres loads of examples.

The A5 actually has (in renderings anyway) different alloys in each rendering.

a5.jpg

These are the S6 rims on there and look brilliant, I wonder how long it is before someone starts making replicas.

The Nuvolari alloys look nice as well, but only if they are the polished diamond cut version.

nuvolari reps are without a shadow of doubt the ugliest wheels around
diomand_1133559281_265x192.jpg

Yeah I've noticed all the pics looked different. Even some pics of the Nuvolari are badged as A5.

To put pics up, set up an account on Imageshack or photobucket Pav and just add the links in your posts.

silver75 said:
nuvolari reps are without a shadow of doubt the ugliest wheels around

They are similar to the ones I've seen in pics but not the same. They do look better than those.

Nobody actually knows what the A5 will look like so all the pictures are going to be diferent. The wheels on the nuvolari itself look ok on the car but the reps all look crap

I agree with Silver 75 reps for some reason like a bit cheap, but on the car itself look awesome. Thanks for the opinions guys, I'll try to upload some pics when I get home using your suggestions

Ive registered with photbucket now how do i add links - help

Yeah, how did you do that. Im logging on every 15-20 minutes or so as Im at work.

Coming back to the subject of alloys, they do look good on the coupe, but the reps in the shops dont seem to have same impact.

I think they look good in the polished version withe the black/gunmetal inserts.

I'm giving serious thought to putting a set of the polished/black on my silver.

Now they are nice! Thinking my gunmetal grey metalic B6 would like to run about on a set like that!

well i either seen the new A5 today or a new shape A4, it was partially covered over but had the s6 wheels on- and looked very very nice, super sleak!