JMB RetrofitsChris Nott
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Alloys

Bring On The Sunshine

Status
    bradie, looks good there. I have just also ordered some 19" RS6's for my Audi A4 cab. Can I ask, is the car parked on a level surface as your car has a much bigger gap between the tyre and arch on the back rather than the front ? Is it like this on a normal road surface. ? The reason I ask is , I was worried that when I fit mine without a 35mm lowering kit it would look too high.

2003 Audi A4 1.8T T-Sport Cabriolet
    Rolling on 19" RS6's (NOW FOR SALE ...GUTTED!!)
    ------------------------------------------------

2. # ADS
    ADS

Valentino Rossi A.K.A The Doctor

Status
    Pav-g i have to say your motor looks mint, i notice you have an s line grill badge on there, where can i get one for mine or is it just the standard sline badge, do you have partnumber? Any help would be great.
    54' A4 Avant TDI130 GmBh Sport Sline-19"RS6 Alloys + SATNAV+RNS-E+ TV/D.V.D/MP3+ Colour D.I.S+ Bose Hi-Fi+Bluetooth+Heated Buffalino Leather+ Aluminium Fishscale inlays+ Xenons+ 6 disc changer+ Interior Light Pack+ Storage Pack+03'VW Bora TDI150 Sport Highline+ 05' ZX-10R Ninja

S55 LKS

Status
    ebay is the place for s-line badges mate. I got mine from a seller called Xenoas who I have only ever heard good things about on this site, a few other guys have used them.
    2004 1.9TDi A4 Avant Sport, GmbH bodykit, DPM Remap, Fishscale Alu trim, RNS-E

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by pav-g
    I dont need a second invitation to put some pics of my car up - the following were taken after the second coat of wax a week after the detail.

How much did the car detailing cost to get done?

4th Gear

Status
    The cost of a detail varies depending on the level of correction required and the detailer you go to. Price are usually upwards of 150. I went to Steve from the-detailer.com (probably one of the best in the country) so he doesnt come cheap.

4th Gear

Status
    Re S-line badges as Sinny said just keep on checking ebay, I got mine from an independent seller for around a tenner. Make sure the grille badge comes with the two pin/clips as mine didnt so I had the hassle of going to the dealers for them - theyre around 75p each

S55 LKS

Status
    Mine from Xenoas did come with all clips included. I bought a set and got the 2 for the flanks as well.

4th Gear

Status
    I would take Sinny 71 advice - you cant go far wrong...

Buff my shiny red one...

Status
    There's always tons on eBay - make sure you get a genuine one though as there are some replica versions on there too.
    Audi A4 Avant S Line 190 | Brilliant Red

S55 LKS

Status
    I've seen the copies starting to turn up, usually easy to spot though as they are more shiney. Just try the sellers recommended by other users on here and you shouldn't go far wrong.

Reverse Gear

Status
    They look cool, they are the same as someone already posted but actually on the car

http://www.tuning.online.pt/images/w...ortec-1280.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12