At last, its finished!

Hi 1210tech car looks nice i have an a4 avant like to do S-Line body kit retrofit did you just change the bottom half of the bumper ??

thanks

paz

a4 2.4 se said:
Hi 1210tech car looks nice i have an a4 avant like to do S-Line body kit retrofit did you just change the bottom half of the bumper ??

thanks

paz

you can just change the bottom half but you will prob need to do some modification of the original bumper ie: taking a hack saw to it!
my kit came with the bumper and it is easier to replace the complete bumper as well as the lower s-line skirt and most places that sell the kit supply the replacement bumper at the same time...on the rear you just change the bottom half though.

Randomjim said:
Looking good buddy, subtle 30mm drop maybe to set it off?

on previous cars i lowered the suspension but there is the annoying situation of the geometry being all to **** and wearing the tyres very quickly and unevenly, and 18" rubber ain't cheap, so i think i am gonna leave it as it is.

Great job mate, well worth the effort. 18's look good, have you got the sports suspension in yours or just standard.

pav

Probably has as its a sports model, is the ride stiffer than normal. My 1.8t sport has the sports set up and ive driven a 1.9tdi and there is a huge difference. I know a few lads who have knocked on 18's and 19's on their tdi's and are having to replace broken springs often..