My Audi (new to the Audi scene)

J4ke

Reaction score
Thought I would post a picture of my car and show you all it as I am very happy with it!
26012007032.jpg

Looks nice mate but if you got any cash, you can put extras on it wheels,bodykits etc.checkout my gallery (sniperlover)

I know i need to do some stuff to it but Im so skint at the moment and i have only had it 3 days.

Planning to get windows tinted slightly, some 19" new style RS4 reps (pictures of them on an A4 would be appreciated), RNS-E sat nav (retrofit), lower bumpers colour coded and possibly remapped to take it to around 180-190bhp.

Im planning on taking a while to do it so i keep my interests in the car and dont get bored......im a sucker for getting bored with things!

Thanks

Jacob

Well This is a vision of how i want it to look externally.
ModdedCarsmall.jpg

well ive got my 19inch brand new rs4's for sale( hardly used), plus i may also be able to help you with that re-map. pm for details!

PS
I haven't got a body kit on mine, it's merely the lower 'grey' section colour-coded to match...

I'd be careful of tinting fore of the B-pillar.

Other than that, sound plans.

Welcome.

yea i went 20% tint all round thats max i would go on front windows! its 3 points now if they >30% on fronts