S4 grille and S-line badges

gaz j

Reaction score
This is my first post so please be gentle. I recently got an A4 190T (6) S-line in black on a 53plate and i'm very happy with it but want to do a few exterior mods. I've seen the S4 grille ( dulled chrome edges) and S-line badges on ebay through a german company called XENOAS. Has anyone used this company before? And have you changed a grille on a B6 before? Does'nt look too difficult. Bit weary of using overseas company on ebay, even if it is only £55 ! Thanx for any assistance I get. :blackrs4:

simple job changing grill and few people on here have used xenonas!!

wasnt sure what the grills look like on the car any one got any pics??

I have just ordered the upper and lower S4 grilles for my Avant. My mate gets a discount from Audi so the upper grille is only costing me £40. The lower S4 grille (the one that fits in the lower front bumper) is costing £60. Wont be fitting these until the car comes back from the bodyshop (in getting the front bumper number plate recess filled, smoothed over and repainted). Will stick a few pics up when the car comes back.

Cheers

Scott

I've used Xenoas a few times and would have no hesitation going back or recommending them.

:blackrs4: Thanks for the replies, put my mind at rest. I will be placing my order asap. Also I'm interested in S4 mirror caps where is the best place to buy them from and which ones should I stay away from? How easy (or hard!) are they to fit? Thanks again. Gaz J

simple and i ordered 13 sets from goingfast with no problems