Smashed my speaker cover??!?

Mcgough

Reaction score
The girlfriend Borrowed the car today and went to buy a new ironing board, she decided to put the board on the back seats and shut the door, the leg went right through the speaker cover and its smashed to bits.

Its a black bose speaker cover for pass rear door, can any one help or tell me where i can get one???

what a mess,

i knew it, she come back and said will you come and have a look at sumthing on car, thats normally a sign she has crashed it.

story is thinning out now, her dad slammed the door and said it would fit!!!

DOH!!!!

how much will this cost me???

I have seen them somewhere online this week. I'll have a scout about and see if I can find them again.

Mate, check out Xenoas ebay shop as he has some covers. I dont know if they are the ones you want as the add is in german and I dont have bose myself to compare the pics.
I know you were looking at the s-line badges from there as well though so may do a deal on the postage.
I've dealt with him before and I have heard others recommend him on here so you have no worries on that score.

Thats funny Kris me mrs said something similar just as got in from work, she let me come in got me bait ready had me bait and then playing with the baby then she goes, Oh I was hovering today and ( long pause)( as soon as I get this long pause I know shes done something wrong ) and I hovered up 3 letters of your laptop. ( what the hell was she doing hovering the laptop anyway a simple wipe with a damp cloth would have done.
Jumped straight up got the dyson out and found the letters H J K in the Compartment and came straight up to fix it still missing 2 parts but I took them out of the function 9 and 10 keys cause I never use them.
Women Eh Can't live with them can't live without them .
Yep they are good at breaking things and giving you things to fix.

HA HA,! unlucky...mind you i use hoover to clean my keyboard!!