B7 LEATHER TRIM FIT B6??

vw754

vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
will B7 leather trim fit a B6 ?
Will the airbags work ok?

Just bought an S Line interior for a B7 off ebay for my B6. See no reason that it wont fit. I'll let you know in a week or so after it fitted. Air bags are the same on both cars if side bags are fitted to the front seats.
Watch this space

Hi if you don't mind me asking hw much did you pay for your new seats#?

Hi, Paid £700 for the complete interior.
2 front seats, rear seats, console,arm rest, 4 door cards, all aluminium inserts for doors and dash, s line door plates and leather gear knob.
Not bad considering Audi wanted £800 for the drivers seat alone in 2 tone leather with the s line logo !!!!!!!

Bargin where from? did they have anymore?
You will have to post some pics when you have fitted it

Bought it from ebay and the guy lived around the corner from me, don't think the seats are heated, but the guy had gloves on when we loaded it in the back of my van......
God love ebay !!!!

Anyone that is interested, B7 Sline interior fits perfect into a B6 !!
Looks superb, anyone know how to upload piccys please ???

Coool. It's got to be the most satisfying transformation you can do to a car.
Stick your old interior on ebay, I got £120 for my old black cloth.

very nice :hubbahubba: do you have a pic of before? also whats that large round mirror for? is it for a rear facing baby seat?

Only the lumber support is electric, but on my las A4 avant I put in electric recaros, piece of... to wire in , just ugrade the existing wire in socket to 2.5mm and run to the base of the relay plate. Took about an hour to do. Easier to do, as I have ELSA :)

Round mirror is so that the horse can see what the little angels are doing while she's driving them around while I'm at work :-(

The seats look fantastic, and you got a bargain there it ould seem.

Oh and...

a4sline said:
Round mirror is so that the horse can see what the little angels are doing while she's driving them around while I'm at work :-(

...I hope your wife doesn't see this.