S6 LED driving lights ???

Sinny71

S55 LKS
Reaction score
I've seen these on the new A6 & A8's, they look stunning, whether you could mod them to fit your A4 is another matter..

they might just be a plug and play replacement for the standard fog lights....BUT you will need to replace the side honeycomb grill that you have fitted at the moment with the S4 side grills...the again, its never ever that simple!!!

Not sure I can justify spending 130 squid to find out what they look like though????

If I get myself a job I may give them a whirl, can always put them back on fleabay if they are no good I guess.

Have you ever seen these in person? They are LARGE! There is no place on the regular or S-line bumper that they will fit. I've already thought about this but after I saw how large they were I knew immediately that they wouldn't fit.

No mate I've not seen them in person, in the pics they look big though so I dd wonder about that.

Cheers for the info, its a good enough reason to knock that one on the head then. And I'm sure its only a matter of time before some aftermarket company picks up on the idea and starts making them.

Hi, just to let you know I picked up an In-Pro catalogue at the Auto Sport show last Sunday. They do a range of lights for some Audi's.
They don't list these lights as yet but you can bet they will do some time.

Why not drop them an email?

service@in-pro.de

I believe they sell a standard LED bulb with around 6 LED's in a circle for your fog lights.
Like this (there are 6 LED's in the yellow area of this picture):
H11GAL.jpg

And PIAA sells these:
H11
H-437_2.jpg