Selfish careless useless Chelsea Tractor driver...

dan_b

Reaction score
Website
www.vasarisingers.org
ARGH :banghead:

Got to my car this morning to find a large set of scrape marks over the rear left wheel arch. :sob:

The useless muppet owner of the Ovlov X90 I unfortunately had to park next to last night basically didn't have the skills to reverse in a straight line and has left part of his bumper on my car. Of course they didn't think to leave a note - they probably didn't even notice :wtf:

Fortunately most of it has washed off, BUT there's a crease over the rear wheel arch. :mad:

Does anyone know of a good detailer in West London who could lift that out and polish out the marks? :anbet:

What a way to ruin my weekend.

ive got a set of pullers and creasse tools you can borrow, they would probs have to go by post though. in in newcastle

kris

Thanks, I'd probably do more damage than there is already trying to do it myself!
That link to littleknocks doesn't seem to work -do you have a number?

Mcgough, where did you get the crease tool thingy from? could do with one of those to get a crease out of my old cars door before i sell it!?

Went to littleknocks - quoted me £165 in labour to do the rear quarter (the rear wheel arch is the most damaged part), plus a further £150 to do the rear door. Add on £30 ish for materials, plus the dreaded VAT, does almost £400 sound reasonable? Seems a lot to me :(