Bit Strange - Cheap *** S4

Does sound very strange as the pictures are clearly the same in both listings and most of the listing text is the same, but one says two owners the other says none :think: Ask questions.

3 yeas ago I sold a Jaguar XK8 on Ebay, and 3 day after the sale, someone claiming to be in scotland had duplicated the listing for about £4k less. Also, the rating of the cheaper seller is 0 - always suspicious.

Suggest you don't touch it with a barge pole!

Nice spec car though!

Its one of the Obvious Ebay scammers up to no good again, Least the scammers are getting Nearer to a realistic price, You'd find same car going for £4000 buy it now few months back!!! - by scammers of course.

Filth!!!

another scam.... even if he only gets a deposit at the end of the listing he quids up..

i thin i have also seen that on another sale on ebay also...

there was a red S4 a few months back which went for £9K which was a scam and i think from the poor sod who loss 1K depoist, his feedback went like - SCAM - PAID 1K depoist, ROBBING ****!! NO LONGER A MEMBER!!

The fact is... if its a true sale.. and you person contacts you after and you arrange a day to pick it up more than likley they will just take the full money then rather than a depoist.... i know i would not be sending 1K to someone!!

RicKT