Saloon parts on Avant

james0808

Reaction score
After having another baby im thinking about selling my saloon and getting an estate maybe an A4.If i do im hoping to keep some of my bits to fit to it.
The bits im not sure will fit are the recaro seats,suspension kit and full milltek.
Anyone know if they fit???

never mind the car,if you've had a baby your a miracle of medical science !

yea the whole front of car is the same so no bothers there but the back bumper and back seats and back suspension may cause you problems

******, i wanted first refusual on the recaro's but you beat me to it JGrant1285 :banghead:

ahh well

yes them recaro's would look better in mine!!!

Get rid of the Exhaust too....

if i was you i would put the front reccaros in and get the back re-trimmed to match!!!

if not sell them to me and ill do it!!!

J7USS said:
yes them recaro's would look better in mine!!!

Get rid of the Exhaust too....

The Exhaust will be going too.I brought it in June so its like new.Its listed for a 1.8t FWD.
Here it is next to the standard one...
Picture104.jpg

If anyone is interested in a FMIC this might be for sale soon too..
intercoolerpiped.jpg

Koni adjustable shockers,not springs im leaving them on.
B5 S4 brakes also,with brand new discs,pads plus standard ones too.PM me if interested.

100_0073.jpg

was going to ask about the exhaust but dont think it will fit my 1.8t :(

interested in this if i can adapt to fit my avant tdi.......

intercoolerpiped.jpg

Oh i didnt relise i thought you had a 1.8t, sorry didnt read ya sig, well if ya interested in selling let me know, cheers kris

by the way,what kit is it,???

I got the Intercooler from allisport on ebay,the hoses were from ebay too.The stainless pipes were made at my local perflow centre.I will let you know when i have removed it,if the weather ever gets better.

ok thank you, just Pm when ya ready im in know hurry. it will be snowing soon so ill probs leave to summer lol