335i M-Sport Touring ? S4 Avant Replacement?

MiguelMcTyson

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse
Reaction score
I'm sure I'll look like this:slapped: when you've finished with me but I am seriously thinking about this, 0-60 in 5.9 seconds and quite a nice looking kit and wheels,:haudrauf: ?

Not a bad lookin mota for £35k - but after coming back to an Audi S4 Avant
after having a 330i sports. Think i'd stick with the S4! or at least consider a used B7 S4!

Keef

I think you're right mate, went to the local dealership today, for a Touring with half decent spec is £40k nearly, and a dead cert depreciator if you spec manual.

Keep waiting for RS4 depreciation i guess.
and waiting............
and waiting..........................

Don't write off the 335i sport toruing, with a remap taking it to around 380bhp and a 0-60 time of 5 seconds it is a very serious car (people are testing the stock car at 350+ bhp and 0-60 of just over 5 seconds for the touring).
The handling is sublime and although I have bought an S4 avant today I think the BMW is the better car.
www.coast2coastcars.com came back with an all in figure of just under £36k for a 335i auto m-sport touring with leather, nav prof., bluetooth, voice, Logic 7 sound system, tinted glass, armreest, dimming mirrors, park sensors and loads of other toys, that car should have been £42k. Delivery for March 1st.

Now the finance I got through Lombard, and I told them the car was £42k and I was putting £9500 in (but I was only putting £3500 in and the other £6k was discount). Based on this they gave me a residual of £17k after 48 months and a monthly repayment of £460 I think.

The 335d is also worth looking at, seriously quick car too, I had a DMS remapped 535d sport touring and not much could keep up with that, from 30-130mpg it is seriously rapid, the S4 I tried in tiptronic felt a little sluggish in comparison, that is why I have gone manual this time, first manual car for about 5 years I think.

There are some nice late B6 S4's about with dealer for good money though, I just got a black avant with silver alcantara, bose, RNS-E and 20k miles from a main dealer for a price I couldn't refuse, monthly payments are only £300, so it means I can keep this as the family car and keep my CSL for fundays and Sundays or swap that for something else when I feel like it.