Get Your Bodykits Out For The LADS...

J7USS

Shuddup Foooool!!
Reaction score
Right then Folks been thinking which Bodykit to go for and its driving me nuts because just when I think Yes Ive found the one I want, along comes another that tickles me, Quite like the Otteinger at present, knocked the Reiger off top spot for me so...........

Lets see yours, remember, Keep it Clean.....

I'd say go Oettinger front with GmbH sides and rear. The Oettinger side skirts are a bit 'busy' IMO.

BUB

bubstar said:
I'd say go Oettinger front with GmbH sides and rear. The Oettinger side skirts are a bit 'busy' IMO.

BUB
Bub,
excuse my ignorance whats GmbH ?:thumbsup:

Yes the Oettinger front looks the dogs :yahoo:

Sorry not the Vortex kit (sides are ok though).

The Quattro GmbH kit (Or S-Line to you commoners :haha:) ;)

Bubs_A4_Nov06_012.sized.jpg

Bus_A4Nov06_0191.sized.jpg

Milltek_100_s.sized.jpg

BUB :beerchug:

S-line (petrol) rear has just gone on my TDi looks the dogs

been looking but some of these kits are major expensive, been quoted £1265 for full otteinger....then there is paint and fitting!!!!!

...dont know the part numbers for the saloon but for £65 quid from audi you cant go wrong.

Mcgough said:
...dont know the part numbers for the saloon but for £65 quid from audi you cant go wrong.

Phoned my nearest stealers - prices they gave me for the front lower spoiler and rear lower are as follows -

Front lower spoiler - £325.00 inc VAT
Lower rear - £199.00 plus VAT.
:wtf:

I asked if this was for entire bumpers and guy said, "No, just the lower parts"

" and if you want them painted and fitted it'll be another £499.00 inc VAT" he continued.

****** hell - Stealing fcuks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcgough

Phoned my nearest stealers - prices they gave me for the front lower spoiler and rear lower are as follows -

Front lower spoiler - £325.00 inc VAT
Lower rear - £199.00 plus VAT.

I asked if this was for entire bumpers and guy said, "No, just the lower parts"

" and if you want them painted and fitted it'll be another £499.00 inc VAT" he continued.

****** hell - Stealing fcuks!!!

you are getting ripped mate, Thats terrible you might as well go to euro car parts theres are £85-£155 a piece.

I was quoted £65 for each from audi newcastle although i was quoted £132 each for the pre-primed ones.

but on asking the bodyshop which they prefered they asked for the cheaper one as apparently the paint keys better!! in the end it was painted by coolbrook and burgess (audi's bodyshop) and i have the reciept here £56 Labour + £20 materials (INC VAT)

do you any part number for an s-line front lower spoiler and rear lower for an 2.4 se avant

Mcgough said:
you are getting ripped mate, Thats terrible you might as well go to euro car parts theres are £85-£155 a piece.

I was quoted £65 for each from audi newcastle although i was quoted £132 each for the pre-primed ones.

but on asking the bodyshop which they prefered they asked for the cheaper one as apparently the paint keys better!! in the end it was painted by coolbrook and burgess (audi's bodyshop) and i have the reciept here £56 Labour + £20 materials (INC VAT)
Hi,
So to get this right, did you actually pay £65 each for a front and rear lower bumper spoiler from Newcastle Audi? Are there part No's on your receipt please?
That's one hell of a difference in price for what vanbasten was quoted

I would like the gmbh kit (pre s-line I believe), tried surfing in Google with various strings but not much luck... main stealers only?

The GmbH kit is often referred to on here as the S line kit. The door blades etc are part of the GmbH kit.

I didnt realise that the lower bumpers were interchangeable, this could save me a lot of money. think im gonna have to give my local stealers or call on Monday

Ive been trying to Source a Votex kit but cant find it anywhere.

Anyone know where I can get one of these, apart from dealers...

The GmbH kit is often referred to on here as the S line kit. The door blades etc are part of the GmbH kit

thats right cause i have the door blades standard on mine.

Hi,
So to get this right, did you actually pay £65 each for a front and rear lower bumper spoiler from Newcastle Audi? Are there part No's on your receipt please?
That's one hell of a difference in price for what vanbasten was quoted

I would like the gmbh kit (pre s-line I believe), tried surfing in Google with various strings but not much luck... main stealers only?

Yea i think the part numbers are what are on my original email to them.........

Rear is definatly 8E9 807 521 but i cant be cetain about the back, ill hunt out receipts and quotes when im back home next week.

Just picked it up today, got the exhaust fitted and ive just put the black sticker on to make it look better

CIMG0813.jpg

Full custom system........ with 2 small boxes, nice and quiet but the turbo noise is louder and then a nice rumble when giving car something to do

looks well!!

How much were your Exhausts if you dont mind me asking??

looks well!!

How much were your Exhausts if you dont mind me asking??

AAS newcastle ask for stew he will give you a quote no bother.

has anyone done this by altering existing exhausts

yep i have originally, just changed the tips took me a hour or so just went to scrap yard and cut 2 T5 exhuast tips of and bolted them onto original audi pipes, very simple and looked really good.... Then i got full system and then sold car 3 weeks later.

this time i relised its way easier to get a full system in first place and i reccomend it, throttle responce is amazing.

Well chuffed, Just got off the phone to the supplier, Got a full Rieger Bodykit - thats front RS Bumper, Side skirts, Rear Apron and a Upper Window spoiler for £700 all in, delivered End of Next week. Being supplied directly from Rieger Germany!!!

Just need to source a Lip spoiler for the Boot now, Dont like Rieger's Version, Too Scooby-fied for an Audi...

Buzzing.

....which supplier??

would like to get the bumper for the front

On-Line Auto Sport Ltd
T: 01543 252010
F: 01543 255556
info@tuning.co.uk
www.tuning.co.uk

I haggled them on the price because Ive had full kit,saved myself nearly £80, not bad really eh!

Have a look and give them a ring, they order every wednesday and gets delivered 7-10days later.

Just need to find some nice wheels now...

no, avant and saloon are not compatible to my knowledge.

yea i emailed them but that asked which front i wanted, is called the reig a4 8E RS i think??

do you know?

just checked they emailed and they said £450 for bumper and skirts delivered.

Yes the Side skirts fit both Saloon and Avant according to them.

£450 Delivered is a good price dont you think.

I wasnt to sure about the side Skirs having the twisty look but I reckon they'll look better in flesh.

You going for it then???

not sure about skirts would like to see some painted red, or any after market ones painted red for that matter??!

Its the M3 twisty style that I wasnt too keen on but Ill give it a go.

Did think about the Votex but they stick out a little and wouldnt match the Rieger.

Mcgough said:
not sure about skirts would like to see some painted red, or any after market ones painted red for that matter??!

rigaudia4sidanara.jpg

Best I could find in Red.