Headlights - Left hand Drive/Right hand drive

vanbasten

Reaction score
I tkae it that the headlight units for cars sold here and on the continent are identical. Does anyone know if there is some sort of setting on the headlight units for switching between the two?

I have just replaced my headlight bulbs and now the drivers side light is completely off line - pointing straight out towards the passenger side - the headlight is back exactly where it was with the 4 torx screws and the bulb is snug in the holder. No adjustment was made to the alignment.

Anyone any ideas?

On the B5 A4 there is a leaver that you move to change from RHD to LHD, dunno about the B6 but it'll tell you in the manual if there is.

the headlight has not gone back in the right postion or the bulb is not sat night...

on the B6 you can not switch from RHD to LHD unless you have the factory HID's.

RicKT

I have a B6 with HIDs and I still don't think it's possible

On the B6 with HIDs some have the adjustment lever and some don't - it's just pot luck depending on what they had in the factory when they built your car.

Any one know how the plug on the back of the B6 headlights clips out?
Been trying to remove the headlight to get a closer look to see if bulb holder is faulty but can't manage to get the lead plugged out?

It just plls straight off mate, its as simple as that......or sould be.

The nearside of mine was removed relatively easlliy while the offside one was an absolute nightmare. It did eventually pull free after abut 15 mins though. It probs just took so long as I was worried about damaging it but all was fine.