can anyone tell me what kit this is..?

...thats auto vouges own kit apparently...thats what they said when i rang them other week, but for the price they charge you might as well just get a ottinger kit, it looks the same to me....im sure it is

yer could imagine it to be a little on the ££££ side of things.

any pics of the Ottinger kit at all?

The front and sides are very nice but that back bumper looks naff.:puke2:

yer the back looks like it belongs on a saxo or something. id get the s-line rear

yer could imagine it to be a little on the ££££ side of things.

how does around £450 for the front bumper grab ya

any pics of the Ottinger kit at all?

indexa6.jpg
kris

Ultra sport front bumper.......

slide_15.jpg

oetinger rear

slide_07.jpg

oetinger front

slide_08.jpg

holy sh*t,they all look so good!!!! i didnt really wanna kit up my car after the last one but seeing them has changed my mind i think

You know it makes sense.The best thing i did was put the kit on my A4,the difference is fantastic.

Mcgough said:
i think the best thing you did mate was get them seats??
Its a close call but if i had to loose one it would be the seats.Couldn't go back to a standard looking A4.

Some very nice looking kits there..gotta be the Otteinger, Votex and Rieger for me.
Dont like the ABT Looks cheap,USP doesnt look too bad, I like the Bulkier Look, Wide body looks Naff though. Kerscher looks similar to the ABT but little better.

Autovogue do a Nice kit but looks better in a diff colour!!!

Votex or Otteinger or Rieger for me anyday with a set of 19" A8 Alloys, Watch this space..

aww sorry I should have said the ABT is the best!!!!
Each to their own mate wouldnt you agree, we all have diff opinions and still think the ABT is Crap,Looks cheap.Sorry.

Still, we all have our own tastes.
Just like my Votex and A8's...mmmm!!!!

....we need some prices then eh so we can decide what to get?

Mcgough said:
....we need some prices then eh so we can decide what to get?

Agreed, Im sure I came across the rieger for the £900 mark or that could have been the Otteinger.Ill try and find it..

J7USS said:
aww sorry I should have said the ABT is the best!!!!
Each to their own mate wouldnt you agree, we all have diff opinions and still think the ABT is Crap,Looks cheap.Sorry.

Still, we all have our own tastes.
Just like my Votex and A8's...mmmm!!!!

If you want cheap A8's will do it for you and crap the votex will do that.But as you say each to their own,we all have our own tastes,it's just some are good and from what you say you like yours arent.

james0808 said:
If you want cheap A8's will do it for you and crap the votex will do that.But as you say each to their own,we all have our own tastes,it's just some are good and from what you say you like yours arent.

Oh dear never mind eh. Just because I dont like your Kit and wheels doesnt mean you have to get defensive.

You like the ABT, I dont, I think it looks cheap and Tacky, Simple really aint it.
Cant beleive you would pick your kit over the interior, Never mind.

I would pick the kit all day.You have your opinion on the kit and the wheels on my car but i know it looks good and from the comments ive had im more than happy,it is way better than any votex'ed A4 ive seen which is the cheapest looking kit,it doesn't even look like it fits properly with them daft lines.I don't need to say anything about A8 wheels compared to mine all you need to do is look at them A8's to see they are ****.Im not being defensive, just think you have very poor taste in modifying a car.Get some pics up when you have finished ruining your A4,i could do with a laugh.:jester:

james0808 said:
I would pick the kit all day.You have your opinion on the kit and the wheels on my car but i know it looks good and from the comments ive had im more than happy,it is way better than any votex'ed A4 ive seen which is the cheapest looking kit,it doesn't even look like it fits properly with them daft lines.I don't need to say anything about A8 wheels compared to mine all you need to do is look at them A8's to see they are ****.Im not being defensive, just think you have very poor taste in modifying a car.Get some pics up when you have finished ruining your A4,i could do with a laugh.:jester:

As I said Never mind James.
Just because You have that Kit doesnt mean I have to give you the "it looks wicked" comments.

Fact is You like Your style, I like mine, Simple as that aint it.Just because You have had good comments doesnt mean I have to agree with the majority. Obviously I touched a Nerve because you wont shut up winging about it.

Agree to disagree!!!

Votex looks ***** to you, ABT look Cack to me, A8's look crap to you where I find them Nice alloys and I prefer them to yours. Big Wow and bla bla bla. Get over it James, Its just a simple comment and yours wont change my mind just like mine wont change yours.

So be it. "Tick Your On" and all that, Crap this, ***** that, cheap this ,tacky that etc etc. Its boring me now so lets leave it at that.

One thing I will agree on is your interior which I do like Very Much, good choice but for god sake, Dont take my comments personal. Lord give me strength.

ah and yes sure , Ill post pics No probs.

Difference is, I can accept other peoples Negative comments without getting all defensive just because I have the kit, I dont expect everyone to ****** agree

EaCh tO ThErE OwN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Your right we should argee to disagree.Im glad we all have different tastes or everyone would have an A4 thats looks as good as mine:ohmy: I wasn't just saying the votex looks crap because you don't like mine its just my opinion and if i was to do another A4 it would be the oettinger kit i went for,might even do that anyway.Look forward to the pics.:eyebrows:

Yes the Otteinger does look nice actually, All very Pricey though, Maybe if I could grab one for a price like you paid for yours then Id be chuffed!!!

Another of my options was the Sline kit but Id have to get some Decent Side skirts to fill it out a little...

It was the price that swung me from the oettinger in the first place.S-line kit does look nice,never really noticed the sides.

With Sline they tend to just have the Lower door Mouldings, Dont think there is a Side skirt as part of the Kit.

I missed a set of Lower Sline door moulding on Ebay few weeks ago, Used but in perfect condition, they went for £44, Done my head in because I was watching them for the 7 days or so then forgot they finished an hour earlier than when I checked.

Do you Have pics of your Rear Bumper just out of interest?

J7USS said:
Do you Have pics of your Rear Bumper just out of interest?

Here you go some old photos
From This...
A4-3-1.jpg

To this...
Picture110a.jpg

To this...
IMAG0302a.jpg

The A4 badge is long gone,looks much better de-badged.

:think:
james0808 said:

Were these at a Max Power meet by any chance? A regional cruise? Perhaps McDonald's carpark of an evening.....

james0808 said:

I could drive my A4 through the gaps in that kit. Horrendous.

At the end of the day you can throw as much money as you like, or in your case as little, but you'll still never be able to polish a ****. :sly:

The colour is a weird one.Some angles make the shades look different,do a search and you will see it happens on loads of A4's straight from Audi so i guess it is.
A4Andy said:
:think:

Were these at a Max Power meet by any chance? A regional cruise? Perhaps McDonald's carpark of an evening.....

I could drive my A4 through the gaps in that kit. Horrendous.

At the end of the day you can throw as much money as you like, or in your case as little, but you'll still never be able to polish a ****. :sly:

It fits much better than in that picture,i fitted it in a rush and didn't line it up right but its much better now.
Max Power?Nothing wrong with changing the looks of a car thats so dull from the factory,when i get old i might think the same as you.

Well there's no accounting for taste, which is just as well as you would be severely deficient.

Next mod some under-chassis Purple neons? LEDs on the wipers? Bolt on Mechano-like spoiler?

A4Andy said:
Well there's no accounting for taste, which is just as well as you would be severaly deficient.

Next mod some under-chassis Purple neons? LEDs on the wipers? Bolt on Mechano-like spoiler?
Blue Neons actually,purple is sooo last year.