Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    4th Gear

Status

S-line rear bumper.

I have a diesel avant and once again i want to add my custom twin exhuast system and once again i went to audi to buy a new rear bumper (lower part) as in picture for my car and they cant help me as they want a part number or chassis number- thing is i dont have this car any more. and my chassis number will lead to a different part number...as its a smog car

1) Does any one have the part number for the petrol s-line avant 2002-2004 bumper
    or

2) Does any one have a petrol avant who would let me have there chassis number so i can order one from that.

cheers kris

i have these for sale to any interested party.
    Last edited by Mcgough; 15th December 2006 at 17:09.
    2010 A4 Avant B8 S-Line Executive 143ps 2.0 Tdi Ice Silver

Extras - 5 spoke 18's, Comfort Pack, Electric Seats, Start-Stop, alcantara/leather, Silver Stitching, Factory Tints all round, Cruise control, symphony 6 disc changer, mobile phone prep low

Previously Owned 2002 Red A4 Avant Quattro Tdi 130 , 2004 Red A4 Avant Quattro Tdi 130

2. # ADS
    ADS

V6

Status
    Hi did you fix the sline rear bumber bottom half your self if so do you have any pics i have an 2.4 avant like to change my rear bottom half has well wat front bottom half do you have ??

4th Gear

Status
    yea they are all interchangable- there is only one type of top half but 5 different bottom halfs- you have to remove the bumper and bend back all the clips- takes about 30mins to do the whole job, kris

Extras - 5 spoke 18's, Comfort Pack, Electric Seats, Start-Stop, alcantara/leather, Silver Stitching, Factory Tints all round, Cruise control, symphony 6 disc changer, mobile phone prep low

Previously Owned 2002 Red A4 Avant Quattro Tdi 130 , 2004 Red A4 Avant Quattro Tdi 130

Neutral

Status

Exclamation

How much are you asking for the 5 spokes?? are they 17 or 18's?

cheers

Rickt

4th Gear

Status
    check out ebay currently @ £310

Item number: 230066905835

they have just been re-furbed, 17's etc etc

Neutral

Status

Exclamation

That item number comes back as "20 Nokia N95 Brand New ...Best Gift for X-mas !!!"

Can you check it>?

Cheers

RickT

4th Gear

Status
    ....yea my account has been over taken by some crasy idiot- so ive ended item early and im just selling privately

4th Gear

Status
    .......some one on tyre smoke has a set of 18inch rs4's that he will swap for my 17's wheels if sumone is interested in rs4's??

4th Gear

Status

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcgough
    yea they are all interchangable- there is only one type of top half but 5 different bottom halfs- you have to remove the bumper and bend back all the clips- takes about 30mins to do the whole job, kris
    Kris, what are the other 4 different bottom halfs you can get?
    1.8t Multitronic 2002

RNS-E - Xenons - Full Leather - Cruise - DIS - Interior Light Pack - Ambient Lighting - RS4 ARB - 19" Hartman MTM Reps

Ready to be installed: S Line front spoiler - S4 Rear Bumper - Eibach Sportline Springs

4th Gear

Status
    ERM>>>>>

rough grey, rough grey one cut out, Smooth one cut out, s-line diesal(no holes), s-line petrol( 2 holes). plus im sure they do a few more and they do another body kit dont they a sport with 3 sections with mesh in??

and all in variations of finishes

hence why they have streamlined the new range to less bumpers
    Last edited by Mcgough; 10th January 2007 at 20:19.

1st Gear

Status
    i know that it sounded like a funny question but thanks anyway Kris.

i would like to fit a S4 valence to mine as im not that keen on the s-line lower bumper, i know that the valence does come separate on the S4 but does anyone know if it can be fitted to a standard bumper.
    1.8t Multitronic 2002

RNS-E - Xenons - Full Leather - Cruise - DIS - Interior Light Pack - Ambient Lighting - RS4 ARB - 19" Hartman MTM Reps

Ready to be installed: S Line front spoiler - S4 Rear Bumper - Eibach Sportline Springs

Shuddup Foooool!!

Status
    Yes it should fit, I was looking for one a when I first bought the Audi and I spotted one on the net somewhere and they told me its a direct replacement....but maybe that that was because it wasnt an original part....hmmm - Dont think that really answers you question does it mate.

Should fit though surely...

1st Gear

Status
    ha ha j7uss, no problem, thanks for the reply anyway
    1.8t Multitronic 2002

4th Gear

Status
    dont think it will fit, the rear archs are slightly larger so the bumper will be too i would imagine??

Neutral

Status
    anyone have saloon part nos please