S-Line Boot Spoiler

1210tech

Four Ring Fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.sportscarprotection.com
After retro-fitting my A4 with a S-Line kit I have one job left to do and that is fit the boot spoiler. I have left this till last as it is the one job of the whole install that I am dreading the most!!!

Has anybody else fitted the boot spoiler themselves? What I'm most worried about is drilling the holes through the boot lid in the right place so the spoiler sits tight and flush. A paper template would be a good idea that I can tape onto the boot that shows me exactly where to drill the three holes. Does anybody know if a templates exists, maybe Audi do one? Just don't want to get this wrong or I will need a new boot lid!!!!!:unsure:

You could always cut the bolts off the spoiler.If you use the right glue for it,it wont go nowhere.

I fitted my bootlid spoiler myself - glued it on with stuff called "Sikaflex 552" and i know that its going nowhere - once that stuff dries, a bomb couldnt even remove the spoiler from the boot lid!!

vanbasten said:
I fitted my bootlid spoiler myself - glued it on with stuff called "Sikaflex 552" and i know that its going nowhere - once that stuff dries, a bomb couldnt even remove the spoiler from the boot lid!!

ok, thanks for your ideas for glueing it on, i think that will probably be my last resort if i bottle it and loose my nerve when the drill is in my hand :scared2:

vanbasten said:
Thats the stuff.